Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: alcoholism

How often do you drink?

• Yes

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Why not

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Weekly

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
I have just poured a gin tonic

I don't drink

Don't drink.

I am taking a long pause from drinking and it could be tough tbh

I don't need alcohol to cope.

Drinking won't fix my face.

I love alcohol. German export beer and spanish sangria, also gotta try vodka and Club Mate :feelsthink: :feelspuke:

But I only drink on weekends and not every weekend. Fuck bars, drink cheap and comfy at home.

Once a week till I found my liver is fucked by genetic irishcel desease.

awesome, which gin

i love the botanist
my own... I won't disclose it for privacy but this year I went to the bushes, picked up juniper berries and came out with my own in 500 bottles.
Never tried the botanist, I might ask for it at my favourite gin place, so far the best name-brand I tried is the Boxer Gin, with fresh Himalaian berries

Every other day / every day. I take breaks sometimes but mostly that.

My entire male family line is made up of severe alcoholics so it's destined I guess. but suifuel when I went to the store the other day and as I'm leaving i hear one of the cashier's tell another "that's one of the alcoholics".

I have a very high tolerance and it drains my money at this point I have to get the cheapest strongest shit that is disgusting

I love alcohol. German export beer and spanish sangria, also gotta try vodka and Club Mate :feelsthink: :feelspuke:

But I only drink on weekends and not every weekend. Fuck bars, drink cheap and comfy at home.
what kind of incel drinks in bars

Alcohol is expensive enough on it's own, also being in a bar as sub eight is a terrible idea.

I rarely drink, ngl. It's just bad for the body, I don't need more problems in my already problematic life.

My entire male family line is made up of severe alcoholics so it's destined I guess. but suifuel when I went to the store the other day and as I'm leaving i hear one of the cashier's tell another "that's one of the alcoholics".

I have a very high tolerance and it drains my money at this point I have to get the cheapest strongest shit that is disgusting

Depending on where you live that can vary a lot. I hear about cheap vodka in the US and have tried it. Not bad at all. When your country forces you to go with sherry and port wine....now that's disgusting.

Some truecels may be alcoholic, but alcoholism is more so a doomer mentalcel trait I'd say.

I don't drink

Drinking is haram. I don’t even drink because I don’t see the point. If you get caught with DUI it is a major headache trying to get it sorted. The insurance company will ass rape you for money.

I have been drinking more recently tbh

I hate the taste of alcohol. When I do drink, I hate being hungover, it's the most disgusting feeling in the world. I don't know how normies see this experience as something funny

I hate the taste of alcohol. When I do drink, I hate being hungover, it's the most disgusting feeling in the world. I don't know how normies see this experience as something funny
I never get hungover. I had 8 glasses of whisky, and I was fine after a good nights rest.

No "i don't drink" option?

I'm giving up alcohol this year.

I only drink occasionally, weed is my big cope. Not sure i would consider alcoholism and incel trait per se, but more like a symptom of general despair

I drink less as I get older. Another con of getting older is your body can handle lees

3 times per year, alcohol makes you swallow the agepill earlier

I love drinking German Beer and Belgian beer. I also like Laphroaig , Macallan , Glenlivet and Cheeky Monkey. For Asian liquor try blak sugar umeshu , choya kokuta. Korean liquor is absolute garbage except for makgeolli.

I never drank so no option here for me.

Monthly tbh i've started to stop drinking so often

Brutal. You have to just mix up your stores man. If I could store up for the future I would but
a. I'm living in my family's house rn and no one tolerares alcohol in the fridge (Mormons - I miss my apartment)
b. I binge hard and tend to down a case if I have one. Cases never end well

I don't drink.

I don't like alcohol

what kind of incel drinks in bars

Alcohol is expensive enough on it's own, also being in a bar as sub eight is a terrible idea.
I've been to bars quite a lot of times trying to social or approachmaxx. What turns me off about is mostly the high prices and the cigarette smell.

Drinking is haram. I don’t even drink because I don’t see the point. If you get caught with DUI it is a major headache trying to get it sorted. The insurance company will ass rape you for money.
Don't fuckin drink and drive them. It's no rocket science. Your missing out on a good cope cause your imaginary man in the sky said it's bad.

I've been to bars quite a lot of times trying to social or approachmaxx. What turns me off about is mostly the high prices and the cigarette smell.
I can barely afford liquor store booze, going to a bar would be retarded all things considered

Drink a lot sometimes i feel better as soon as sometimes with alcohol just goes down my throat