Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait #459 Not always being plugged in

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Normies need constant stimulation. They are either talking to other normies, on their phone, or have headphones on. You will never see a normie sitting alone at lunch just eating their food. They will always be doing one of those things. If you ever see someone doing nothing, that’s a guaranteed incel.

I remember when I used to go to the gym and used the treadmills, I was the only one who didn't have earphones plugged in. There was a row of about 20 people using them and I was the only fucking one. I tried it once but I got paranoid that someone would be able to hear the music I was listening to.

incel trait not having a sense of smell

I remember when I used to go to the gym and used the treadmills, I was the only one who didn't have earphones plugged in. There was a row of about 20 people using them and I was the only fucking one. I tried it once but I got paranoid that someone would be able to hear the music I was listening to.
This was me as well. I’ve always been self conscious on people judging the kind of music I listen to

i just listen to blackmetal or country while im gymcelling.

You will never see a normie sitting alone at lunch just eating their food. If you ever see someone doing nothing, that’s a guaranteed incel.
This is me. I don’t know what to say to normies most of the time that won’t end in “meh” responses.

I tried it once but I got paranoid that someone would be able to hear the music I was listening to.

I check my earphones from time to time too to see if the damage finally made both it and my laptop play music.

You will never see a normie sitting alone at lunch just eating their food.
my sister compared me to a dog when i was randomly standing with my thoughts, she is a giganormie who cant spend 30seconds without staring at a screen

like dogs stand there and chill no moving just looking randomly