Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait #317: always being overshadowed

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
It's like when you are in a social setting no matter how much you try to improve you're situation regarding status you are always brushed aside as either the clown of the circle, or complete laughing stock. And when you try to make a point in a smart remark it's always considered not important, but when someone else better looking makes a abousluty stupid joke it gets approval and validation yet no matter how much you try to outshine your peers it's always regarded with the least importance yet the amount you have to try to even be taken seriously or at the very most get a fast compliment you have to jump threw endless hoops of fire it seems like to not even get insults thrown at you. Not being important is a big elephant in the room when you are not in the blackpilled state of mind. Incel Denyers should Trial themselves at this:
See how important you are, if you are not the one getting the attention or the recognition of perceived importance in your social setting, then that's a good tell tale sign of the actual reality.

Bottom line: looks and non inceldom correlate with the amount of importance you have.
Not important= (likely a life genetic failure)

HIgh IQ thread
Time ago some friends of mine, taking of an outdoor told me "what a shame you weren't there, that was great!".
Little they knew, I was there! I mattered so little that they forgot of my presence.

You will be more important if you go ER

i'm curious how this is incel trait #317 when your post count is only 57
also high IQ post

HIgh IQ thread
Time ago some friends of mine, taking of an outdoor told me "what a shame you weren't there, that was great!".
Little they knew, I was there! I mattered so little that they forgot of my presence.

JFL.

One of my greatest victories against foids was dishing this punishment on her. I told her "It was a fun event. If you were there you'd have enjoyed it"

Her reply "I was there ! Do I amount to nothing to people ?". She was trying to pass it off as half-joke, but I could sense the bitterness.

Also, she's ugly as sin, so your theory still stands. It seems like the brain unconsciously processes uglies out of the visual field.

It's an endless cycle of suffering. This always happens so you don't enjoy socializing and you start just wanting to be by yourself. Unfortunately everyone else that isn't ugly is the exact opposite, so they think you're autistic/socially awkward and that you just don't put yourself out there, and you actually do want to be around people when you want to avoid them like the plague because you're ugly.

Whenever I go out with my upper Chadlite brother foids always hit on him and laugh at everything he says but if I say anything they either straight up ignore me or they are really patronizing and come off as annoyed.

high IQ. importance is mainly correlated with height and voice specifically.

It's like when you are in a social setting no matter how much you try to improve you're situation regarding status you are always brushed aside as either the clown of the circle, or complete laughing stock. And when you try to make a point in a smart remark it's always considered not important, but when someone else better looking makes a abousluty stupid joke it gets approval and validation yet no matter how much you try to outshine your peers it's always regarded with the least importance yet the amount you have to try to even be taken seriously or at the very most get a fast compliment you have to jump threw endless hoops of fire it seems like to not even get insults thrown at you. Not being important is a big elephant in the room when you are not in the blackpilled state of mind. Incel Denyers should Trial themselves at this:
See how important you are, if you are not the one getting the attention or the recognition of perceived importance in your social setting, then that's a good tell tale sign of the actual reality.

Bottom line: looks and non inceldom correlate with the amount of importance you have.
I feel the same way

JFL.

One of my greatest victories against foids was dishing this punishment on her. I told her "It was a fun event. If you were there you'd have enjoyed it"

Her reply "I was there ! Do I amount to nothing to people ?". She was trying to pass it off as half-joke, but I could sense the bitterness.

Also, she's ugly as sin, so your theory still stands. It seems like the brain unconsciously processes uglies out of the visual field.

Some part of it is biological, some part of it is brainwashing/propaganda, but this you should keep in mind that there are VERY different standards on looks when it comes to men vs women. A female 4/10 probably has as much social pull and validation these days as a 9/10 Chad does. There is quite a disparity there, it's ofc based on SMV. Women's value has been artificially inflated to such proportions.

This is exactly me OP. Nobody is taking me seriously, sometimes I have to almost scream if I want people to take account of what I say.