Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: 28 years old; You sometimes look at the 400x400px photograph

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
Of the girl who liked you on okcupid 5 years ago for comfort

You got me. I prefer just to creep the Facebook pages of foids I knew in college 11 years ago.

@Emba you don’t post much lately. Miss you. :heart::heart:

You got me. I prefer just to creep the Facebook pages of foids I knew in college 11 years ago.
Most of mine are married and have kids now whilst I've been rotting in my childhood bedroom for the past decade.

Most of mine are married and have kids now whilst I've been rotting in my childhood bedroom for the past decade.
Yup. I can remember this white foid vividly back in 2009 in the dorms, she now is living life on easy-mode with two kids. I haven't even kissed a foid. :feelsmage:

Yup. I can remember this white foid vividly back in 2009 in the dorms, she now is living life on easy-mode with two kids. I haven't even kissed a foid. :feelsmage:
This foid probably had the time of her life during the 2010's.

This foid probably had the time of her life during the 2010's.
Yup, all of those whores are moms now. The only foids I knew back in college that aren't mothers yet are all lesbians.

Of the girl who liked you on okcupid 5 years ago for comfort
Facts. I remember I screenshot all the pics of some bitch I matched with as an ego boost. Match Led to nothing of course

I sometimes look at my pics from a decade ago and think to myself: You perhaps had a chance back them but you missed it.
Now I am a balding oldcel with wrinkles. :feelsmage: