Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait #2393020: Aversion to Light

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Normalfags love bright light. When they walk into a room during daytime they turn all the lights on, they celebrate the coming of hot sunny weather by turning it into watercooler conversation and they ingeniously design carparks to have as much light reflecting off cars in as many directions at once.

If you're a truecel chances are you feel extremely uncomfortable being exposed to bright light. Years of being pushed into your room by the world and isolated from everything make bright light disorienting and uncomfortable to the same extent that sitting on hot pavement of planking on a wooden picket fence would be. Every time normies walk into a room and switch on the light it's like having a torch shined into your face. Going through crowded carparks on a hot sunny day makes you wish you didn't need open eyes to know where you were going. Bright light sucks so much, how tf can normal people but up with it

true every time i go outside i always say why is it so fucking bright out here? i try to only go out at night and i always have the light off in my room

Also playing music quietly so you can just hear it & overall noise control is another trait

I actually like it when it rains, matches my depressed mood

Also playing music quietly so you can just hear it & overall noise control is another trait
i listen to it full blast on my headphones when alone but feel high inhib when around people

Bright light will also emphasize all your subhuman traits

I hate summer with a passion.

i sneeze every time i'm at a direct sunlight

Wish the sun disappeared tbh

I love sunlight and clear skies, but only for a little while because my skin type is shit.

Can confirm. I hate bright light indoors and I hate being out in the sun.

true, I love my lonely, dark winter morning walks so much. Summer is hell for incels.

I wish my great grandpa would've stayed in Denmark