Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL INCEL TO FAGGOT/TRANNY PIPELINE EVIDENCE

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/uhpztt/i_was_a_bitter_incel_until_i_met_my_trans_gf_6/

This is the end game for the globohomo f**minist new world order, beta male sexuality will be co-opted and redirected into serving/pleasuring the troon ruling class.
AND THE BETA MALES WILL BE BRAINWASHED TO ENJOY THIS. God I was about to vomit just reading this:

Yes she still has her penis for everyone asking. Yes I suck on it. Yes I sit on it.

What the actual fuck. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
No I am much happier being incel than the male fucktoy of some 40% disgusting hairy shemale troon abomination freak of nature. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Even in this forum there is subtle evidence of incel to faggot/tranny conversion occurring, why do you think oofy doofy and muh tall amazonian gf threads have been posted as of recently? These guys actually WANT to be oofy doofy doormats and the sextoys of tall foids (who are maybe troons? or have some high concentration of male hormones in them to make them tall)??

:soy:Reddit moment:soy:

Pray this is a satire but who knows, with clown world as it is, stuff like this is totally believable now :feelsclown:

@Broly explain yourself.:feelsUgh:

If there was a tall girl who was genuinely smart and not npc and saw me as hot I'd hit. But I won't forget the hell I went through because of women. But in the end they are all being brainwashed to kill the manlet empire:feelsohgod:

Absolutely ridiculous

[UWSL]You don’t need to worry about these mentally ill degenerate [/UWSL]

[UWSL]‘’ i suck cock and take one in ass but I am not gay « :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

A straight man no matter how desperate he get will always thirst for pussy

Absolutely ridiculous

[UWSL]You don’t need to worry about these mentally ill degenerate [/UWSL]

[UWSL]‘’ i suck cock and take one in ass but I am not gay « :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

A straight man no matter how desperate he get will always thirst for pussy
Cope if you don't think globohomo is working day in, day out to change this

Someone needs to fuck these new mentally ill 40% and clearly they can't get females to do it (look how popular things such as TERF and whatnot are getting) so they go for inkel males next.

Never underestimate your enemy

Faggots are pure ERfuel

-sits on penis

-not gay

I love the edit

Old news. /r9k/ has been the incel to tranny/faggot pipeline for years now.

Your transgender “bro” can treat you like a personal hoe :feelsugh:

> she still has her penis

So many things wrong with that sentence

> she still has her penis

So many things wrong with that sentence
Yes I suck on it. Yes I sit on it.

The way the soy wrote it has me fucking caging :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Troondied

This will be his "girlfriend" in 5 years

And now reddit is new pipeline.

The day this place becomes a faggot/tranny pipeline is probably the day I would go ER (in Call of Duty: Warzone).
nah reddit has always been a pipeline, r9k is the new one in comparison

I don't think being into tall women is part of the pipeline, but I agree that there's def an incel to tranny pipeline. I mean you see threads talking about it all the time on r9k. Also jfl at sucking dick and putting it up your ass but somehow you're not a faggot :society:

View attachment 608924
I don't think being into tall women is part of the pipeline, but I agree that there's def an incel to tranny pipeline. I mean you see threads talking about it all the time on r9k. Also jfl at sucking dick and putting it up your ass but somehow you're not a faggot :society:
THAT PICTURE IS OMEGA SEPPUKUFUEL NGL I WOULD KAMIKAZE ON THAT BITCH

brutal truth. This incel -> tranny pipeline is increasing in size every year too. Hopefully if ameriCUCK supeme court overturns abortion, they do the gay marriage shit and other stuff next. Could slow down this pipeline or if we are lucky even somehow reverse course.

View attachment 608924
Looks like a woman, but dressed like a man. Could be a dyke.

brutal truth. This incel -> tranny pipeline is increasing in size every year too. Hopefully if ameriCUCK supeme court overturns abortion, they do the gay marriage shit and other stuff next. Could slow down this pipeline or if we are lucky even somehow reverse course.
Here's hoping it's going to be a domino effect and everything else gets the axe, one by one.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/uhpztt/i_was_a_bitter_incel_until_i_met_my_trans_gf_6/

This is the end game for the globohomo f**minist new world order, beta male sexuality will be co-opted and redirected into serving/pleasuring the troon ruling class.
AND THE BETA MALES WILL BE BRAINWASHED TO ENJOY THIS. God I was about to vomit just reading this:

No I am much happier being incel than the male fucktoy of some 40% disgusting hairy shemale troon abomination freak of nature. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Even in this forum there is subtle evidence of incel to faggot/tranny conversion occurring, why do you think oofy doofy and muh tall amazonian gf threads have been posted as of recently? These guys actually WANT to be oofy doofy doormats and the sextoys of tall foids (who are maybe troons? or have some high concentration of male hormones in them to make them tall)??

Real and Vindicated

kek-bomb-pepe-the-frog.gif

YET ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF FAGGOTS GONNA FAG

HOLY SHIT THIS DUDE IS BY FAR THE MOST GAYEST FAGGOT-IN-DENIAL, HOMOSEXUAL/BISEXUAL MAN I HAVE EVER READ ON REDDIT SO FAR

file_791480.gif

Please...just nuke this gay ass Earth already :feelsbadman:

This is what descension looks like :feelsclown:

This is the fate for many incels if they have any hope of acension :feelsree::feelsree:

“I had only been with a couple girls before her”
“Incel”
Lmao ok

How he tries so Hard to justify himself at the End cracked me dafuq up kek @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsclown:

He got raped by tranny and loved it so much he became (fe)male character in young adult novel

How he tries so Hard to justify himself at the End cracked me dafuq up kek @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsclown:
Sad to what failed normies have to resort because unlike us they cant live without sex, both soyboys and foids who tell us sex is not important fuck dogs and faggots. They want us to do this because by them this is an solution, i rather jump in front of a train.

Edit: Yes she still has her penis for everyone asking. Yes I suck on it. Yes I sit on it. I still have a girlfriend and I'm not and incel anymore and I'm also not gay because she's a woman.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Totally not gay, he is a real macho man while he sucks dicks and take it in the ass.