Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel to fag

This happens a lot to low value males

These kids today, mang…:feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsseriously::feelsugh:

Faggotry is a mental illness caused by being molested/sexually abused as a child, or in this incels' case, a last resort.
Lesbianism is chadsexuality disguised as faggotry.
Bisexuality is degenerates who fuck everything that moves.
Troonery is autogynephilia.

Yet another textbook case of being touch-starved to LGBT pipeline :feelshaha:

avg faggot larger on pebblit

This happens a lot to low value males
Yeah I Never understood the appeal of becoming a fag, it just brings in more problems than solving it.

Yeah I Never understood the appeal of becoming a fag, it just brings in more problems than solving it.
We need to institude a censorship on the media that promotes this garbage.

That creature was apparently abused. He is now living the dream with one of similar kind.

I would rather remain a kissless virgin to the day I die than partake in faggotry. Same goes for prostitution & betabuxxing.

So he would feel like a loser for paying prostitutes but not for being a fag jfl

manbutt pussy will not make you feel any better about ur situation

Another situational homosexuality pill.

Also known as jailhouse fag pill

or

Prison gay pill.

When you're really that desperate and afraid to end up alone in old age, I guess gaymaxx is one solution...

I wouldn't myself, still hoping / coping for proper AI bots in a few years.

100% guaranteed he was bisexual / bicurious beforehand. I couldn't imagine gaymaxxing ever, doesn't wet my whistle at all

When you're really that desperate and afraid to end up alone in old age, I guess gaymaxx is one solution...

I wouldn't myself, still hoping / coping for proper AI bots in a few years.

If you ever “considered” faggotry you were a faggot to begin with.

Daily reminder that this is what soys want for all of us (which is funny, since they'd collectively lose their shit if anyone even implied that, if sexuality is so malleable, than fags could just become heteros.)

This pipeline will become mainstream for desperate men who won't accept they are inkwells. These are the same ones who will still shit on you on IT. More gays in the future fucking disgusting but this is the way, FUNNY THING FAGGOTS ARE WAY MORE INTO LOOKISM THAN WHORES lol he'll be pumped and dumped there as a bottom with no commitment
Over.

Fuck globohomo.

@FamilyGuy1999 reddit account

@Lolimancer @Cope_Time thoughts

It comes from ape genes that has no cure and pushed by these sick LGBT movement in schools and social media.

Last edited:
If you're sexually attracted to men, then yeah. If you're not sexually attracted to men, then no.

Faggots have had sex with more "straight" men in current year than ever in history.