Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel-tier trait : not having a preputial frenulum because of (((frenectomy))) and PRIAH doctrine

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Reading about priah (aka bris periah) just fills me with rage.

According to Rabbinic interpretation of traditional Jewish sources, the 'priah' has been performed as part of the Jewish circumcision since the Israelites first inhabited the Land of Israel.

However, the Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion, states that many Hellenistic Jews attempted to restore their foreskins, and that similar action was taken during the Hadrianic persecution, a period in which a prohibition against circumcision was issued.

Thus, the writers of the dictionary hypothesize that the more severe method practiced today was probably begun in order to prevent the possibility of restoring the foreskin after circumcision, and therefore the rabbis added the requirement of cutting the foreskin in periah.

The frenulum may also be cut away at the same time, in a procedure called frenectomy.

According to Shaye J. D. Cohen, the Torah only commands circumcision (milah.)

David Gollaher has written that the rabbis added the procedure of priah to discourage men from trying to restore their foreskins:
Gollaher said:
Once established, priah was deemed essential to circumcision; if the mohel failed to cut away enough tissue, the operation was deemed insufficient to comply with God's covenant

Depending on the strictness of individual rabbis, boys (or men thought to have been inadequately cut) were subjected to additional operations.

While obviously one major factor of confidence is how your face looks, your height... I think the intactness of your dick is a huge part of confidence and self esteem.

I feel like if we measured the % of intact males among chads they would be over-represented compared to % of intact males in the overall population.

Snipping off our frenulums is like feeding us soy, making us less of a man, by mutilating our sex organs. It is as unsexing as if they were scraping the labia off a foid or amputating the nipples from her breasts.

Obviously you're losing size her (girth) but also just plain ability to feel pleasure. Life becomes about suffering. You associate enjoyment with pain. Chad is able to keep enjoyment separate from pain, and leaps worry-free into a life of sex with his sheathed worm. Then foids will feed us propaganda about how cut dicks 'look cleaner' as they abstain actually from sex with cut dicks and fuck intact ones whenever given the chance. Exact same doublespeak as with kind men and jerky men.

I wish if I had to be circumcised no matter what that I was circumcised to the lesser degree that used to be done, prior to the implementation of "priah", because then apparently you could actually regrow their foreskin.

Circumcision was so fucking hated that Jews' slaves (and even jews) would rebel and try to regrow foreskins so much that mohels had to brainstorm how to make the mutilation WORSE so that it would be IRREVERSIBLE. Think about how fucked up that is.

Meanwhile I need to listen to boomer women thinking they're so cute using Yiddish phrases like "oy vey" in a joking fashion. Yeah, jews are just such a cute people, hole. Keep joking about them as if they're just harmless and eccentric. I of course can't say shit or I'll be reported to thought-police and probably arrested for hate crime. Especially if I suggest perhaps you ought to amputate your clitoral hood and see what it's like to be prepuceless like me, cunt.

"I think uncircumcised penises are gross. If I have a son, I'm getting his foreskin cut off." = Yass queen! You go girl!

"I think roast beef flaps are gross. If I have a daughter, I'm getting her labia trimmed." = Yikes! Toxic and misogynistic!

#HisBodyHisChoice

Is there any evidence that women prefer uncircumcised penises? And what do you mean they can't feel pleasure?

"I think uncircumcised penises are gross. If I have a son, I'm getting his foreskin cut off." = Yass queen! You go girl!

"I think roast beef flaps are gross. If I have a daughter, I'm getting her labia trimmed." = Yikes! Toxic and misogynistic!

#HisBodyHisChoice
feminist whores will never touch this

Is there any evidence that women prefer uncircumcised penises? And what do you mean they can't feel pleasure?
Can't is too strong a word, but thousands of nerve endings are removed for no reason. It's like cutting off part of a tongue because we think it looks better that way, or something. Slave marking tbh.

Its a pointless plastic surgery, and a slave mark.

to clarify I meant MOST of the ability to feel pleasure, but not the entire capacity for it

I mean hell, you could have your dick completely chopped off and still feel pleasure by a foid sucking your nipples or kissing your cheek or some shit, but it pales in comparison to what you could get via dick, just as what you get via circumdick pales compared to tactdick

I miss my little fren

Circumcision is knife rape and a waste of medical resources. Kikes should be barred from medical practice.

Circumcision is knife rape and a waste of medical resources. Kikes should be barred from medical practice.
wouldn't be enough at this point since their influence echos, you need to ban private circumcisions too

wouldn't be enough at this point since their influence echos, you need to ban private circumcisions too
I would support the ban on cutting into baby dick like any civilized person would. JFL at people who say society cares about its children.