Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel-tier looking gynecologist in my town

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
I've been wondering for a while if male gynecologists are all chads. I mean honestly now, why else would you have your vagina examined by a man?

I looked up the gynecologists in my area and in my town, there is only one. He has like a bunch of "Our team" pictures on his website and holy shit, he is a legit incel-tier looking guy. He's a curry with a big nose and his jaw doesn't exist. His eye area looks worse than mine, which I didn't think was possible.

Since he's the only gynecologist in this town, he is pretty popular. He has good reviews on google.

Being a gynecologist is probably the only way to touch more pussy and tits than chad. Though, you won't get to touch ass which is pretty fucking sad.

The downside is he probably has to touch more granny and old-foid pussy than young prime pussy, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Anways for everyone: pls look up the gynecologist in your town and tell me what he looks like. Im wondering if this is a thing that occurs often.

Lower tier normies.

Mostly incel-looking men and low tier normies become gynecologists. Why would Chad ever waste his time studyceling for years so he can examine granny pussy?
Normies are aware that it's disgusting and unnatural to allow creepy sub6 males anywhere near prime pussies, but it's not like they have a choice. Only low tier men are willing to go through the required education to become proper gynecologists.

When they dont send bobs and vagene so you become a gynecologyst

Being one must be a hell lot of fun, I mean the main goal is to explain the roastie what assortment of STD's she has accumulated over years

I am sure treating and examining diseased vaginas are so much fun. :feelskek:
An image search could easily make you throw up.
He is just stemmaxxing.

he probably examines old Post menopause trash. old hags are less biased against ugly subhumans as they see their ugly mugs in the mirror daily

Someday he will get a paper cut on his hand and get a gigaslut doomsday std.

I am sure treating and examining diseased vaginas are so much fun. :feelskek:
An image search could easily make you throw up.
He is just stemmaxxing.
I mean, regular foids go to gynecologists just for regular check ups every year or so? It's not like all you do is look at diseased vaginas.

I mean, regular foids go to gynecologists just for regular check ups every year or so? It's not like all you do is look at diseased vaginas.

True, but on the other hand, some of those are not safe for life.

Just become a gynecologist theory