Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel tier fathers are hated by their children

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
This is especially true when your children also end up being incel tier just like you
I'm living proof of this I hate my father to death because I inherited my height and face from him.
And as you can probably guess chad fathers are loved and adored by his children and family.

I don't want to be hated by my sons like I hate my father so
If I end up with children through arrange marriage I will do everything in my power to lookmaxx and heightmaxx them I'll measure my sons height and if I see that they are falling behind I'll get them jacked up on hgh, they will chewing hard food and mewing from young.

They will be chads who sympathize with their incel tier father and might even use their chadness to score me a few old stacies.

If you're going to have kids you should have them with a tall girl with angular features

ill never have kids so dont have to worry

True.

My family line will die with me, however.
No more ugly males.

If you're going to have kids you should have them with a tall girl with angular features
Maybe father christmas will deliver such a marvellous present jfl

No more short weak mentally ill beta slave males.
Oh, there will be a lot more of them. Society always needs wageslaves and taxcucks.
But not from me. I'm not even good for that.

Exactly. But moids keep reproducing with foidlets because it's the best they can get