Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel thread: everyone hates to work with you in group

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
Regardless of whether they were older or younger people, everyone complained about me. My presence in a group alone is enough to make others angry. People always complained about me, whether at school or when I was supposed to help someone I knew somewhere, for example carrying something heavy or something. Because of my blatant Asperger's and my ugly appearance, I am a GIGA subhuman. Classmates ran to teachers and said they didn't want to work with me. If I tried to help somewhere, people would tell me to go back home because I wasn't any help. I often don't understand what people want from me. They want me to be a part of this society and they want me not to be a part of this society. Morally speaking, I should become a part of society, biologically I should not become a part of it.

Brutal, normies are very evil.

I was supposed to help someone I knew somewhere, for example carrying something heavy or something. Because of my blatant Asperger's and my ugly appearance, I am a GIGA subhuman. Classmates ran to teachers and said they didn't want to work with me
Soyiety only accept gl normfag, they don't accept uggo, incels. Which thing i hated.

Regardless of whether they were older or younger people, everyone complained about me. My presence in a group alone is enough to make others angry. People always complained about me, whether at school or when I was supposed to help someone I knew somewhere, for example carrying something heavy or something. Because of my blatant Asperger's and my ugly appearance, I am a GIGA subhuman. Classmates ran to teachers and said they didn't want to work with me. If I tried to help somewhere, people would tell me to go back home because I wasn't any help. I often don't understand what people want from me. They want me to be a part of this society and they want me not to be a part of this society. Morally speaking, I should become a part of society, biologically I should not become a part of it.
even at age 23, like in school, everyone would form groups but i would be left out and teacher had to force someone to take me
23 year old fully grown man lmao

even at age 23, like in school, everyone would form groups but i would be left out and teacher had to force someone to take me
23 year old fully grown man lmao
I'm 23

People would always beg to work somewhere else and when they had to work with me They would just ignore me and do their own thing and sometimes just give me the answers after they did the work all by themself. I remember when some emo nerd foid had to work with me and she chose the farthest desk from me. She didn’t bother speaking or doing any of the work that the teacher even asked me and her if we were gonna talk.

She didn’t say shit so i got pissed and told the teacher she was ignoring me. AND OH THE STUPID FOID FINALLY OPENED HER MOUTH. She said “Bro you didn’t even talk” like bitch if i was chad you would be talking You’re just fucking mad that chad didn’t end up working with you fucking emo foid, chad don’t want your ass. I said that in my head tho.

After that she continued staring off into space (probabky chadstruckinf over a chad) and i kept telling her id she wanted the answers, she gave no response (i bet she was playing stupid and trying to ignore me) then she acted like she didn’t hear me and said “nah i’m good” after that she finally decided to do work. if i was chad you would know she would start talking and trying to help out. i might make a post of this in the future

It never began for us Aspie

They hated me but they probably didn't say it around normies they weren't friends with because they thought the other normies and stacys, who felt the same way about me, would think they are being abelist, intolerant or whatever cucked words normies love spouting these days.
I usually wasn't allowed to get a word in edge wise and just sat there, doodling in my notebook but when I did say something, the group im with usually fell dead silent and stared at me like i was naked. After I said what I had to say, which was usually more meaningful than the bullshit the normies where spouting out, a meek chorus of "good idea" or "yeah I agree usually" followed.