Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel theory: Lucifer/the devil is probably incel

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
Being ugly is evil

Do you ever read the Bible?

Lots of polygamous cult leaders are.

Hail Satan
full

I don't think so. Foids love the dark triad of personality. And Satan is the most evil man in history. He probably mogged all the gods into oblivion by his dark personality. And angels and maidens used to throw themselves at him and suck his dick all the time. So the gods got angry and banished him from heaven.

First of all neither the god or devil exist but this is for coping christcucks/niggas who really believe there do be an afterlife

Ok so think about it: who gets demonised alot?
Ugly men.
Who's the most demonised nigga to ever exist?
Satan

Naturally, god is a chad obviously and satan is a god damn incel. I mean he was kicked out of heaven for christs sake, just like incels are kicked out of society bro. Satan was kicked out of society just like incels.

Also, what kind of god would allow his LOYAL SERVANT INCELS to be incel? Why would he let you suffer like nigga lmao. Obvious he doesn't care about you tbh. I think satan would care but hes currently imprisoned by god WHOS A CHAD

the fuckin cards are face up on the table. The devil is an incel and god is an attractive chad bastard.
Satan is said to be very handsome and bear in mind Satan is the original dark triad and from what studies we know girls are attracted to dark triad. Also, he was banished from heaven because he wanted to be God

wasnt satan considered one of the good looking status maxxed angels?

No he wasn’t that’s why he was kicked out of heaven cuz attractive males only

I don't think so. Foids love the dark triad of personality. And Satan is the most evil man in history. He probably mogged all the gods into oblivion by his dark personality. And angels and maidens used to throw themselves at him and suck his dick all the time. So the gods got angry and banished him from heaven.

It's the other way

Satan/Lucifer was regarded as the most beautiful angel in Heaven.
Satan/Lucifer

- said to be the most beautiful angel to ever exist
- so narcissistic and arrogant that he gets kicked out of heaven by God
- the most brutal and evil creature to ever exist besides God
- the prince of this world, able to control whatever he wants in the material realm

The devil is the most PSLmaxxed, DarkTriadmaxxed, Statusmaxxed and Powermaxxed being in all of existence. Calling him an incel is like saying water is dry.