Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel theory: Lucifer/the devil is probably incel

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
First of all neither the god or devil exist but this is for coping christcucks/niggas who really believe there do be an afterlife

Ok so think about it: who gets demonised alot?
Ugly men.
Who's the most demonised nigga to ever exist?
Satan

Naturally, god is a chad obviously and satan is a god damn incel. I mean he was kicked out of heaven for christs sake, just like incels are kicked out of society bro. Satan was kicked out of society just like incels.

Also, what kind of god would allow his LOYAL SERVANT INCELS to be incel? Why would he let you suffer like nigga lmao. Obvious he doesn't care about you tbh. I think satan would care but hes currently imprisoned by god WHOS A CHAD

the fuckin cards are face up on the table. The devil is an incel and god is an attractive chad bastard.

Last edited:
Pretty good thread, I like religion based discussion on this forum

Satan has to ldar in hell

Lucifer literally means light bearer. He shines a light on the unknown, he is the one who uncovers knowledge hidden in the darkness.

The blackpill is the truth hiding in plain sight, we have just made it known. And for that we are shunned from society, like how Lucifer was permabanned from heaven.

Inb4 incels get labeled as Satan worshippers.

imagine spending eternity with some silly inkel

Isa/Jesus was incel

We're already alt-right Nazi terrorist racist sexist homophobes, adding Satanist on there wouldn't be so bad.

Naturally, god is a chad obviously and satan is a god damn incel. I mean he was kicked out of heaven for christs sake, just like incels are kicked out of society bro. Satan was kicked out of society just like incels
88E910DB 4E57 4F49 83B1 C9C34F222606

i really wish i could get in contact with the devil. i know he doesnt exist but it seems like it sometimes considering how horrible life is

I am willing to break bread with Satan

Satan was the second biggest Chad in Heavan after God.

No he wasn’t that’s why he was kicked out of heaven cuz attractive males only
Satan was so much Chaddier than everyone else in heavan, apart from God, that he thought everyone should worship him instead.

@Capable_Onion @Unhappy-Man @Bane of Arthropods@HopeCopeRope

I don't think so. Foids love the dark triad of personality. And Satan is the most evil man in history. He probably mogged all the gods into oblivion by his dark personality. And angels and maidens used to throw themselves at him and suck his dick all the time. So the gods got angry and banished him from heaven.

It's the other way

I was under the impression from hollywood movies that succubus/foid demons are on call to pleasure him 24/7

Last edited:
i really wish i could get in contact with the devil. i know he doesnt exist but it seems like it sometimes considering how horrible life is
In a way the devil is in contact with you all the time, tempting u , making u compromise, teasing you, mocking u, in ur everyday life, all the media u consume and are exposed to etc.

He presents the options and we make the choice.

Exact opposite, Jesus was a ugly incel.

Isaiah 53:2-5

“He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.“

Satan is a Chad:

Ezekiel 28: 12-19

12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

13 You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.
Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
16 Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
17 Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.
18 By your many sins and dishonest trade
you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.
19 All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.’”

Last edited:
Satan never called me an incel.

In a way the devil is in contact with you all the time, tempting u , making u compromise, teasing you, mocking u, in ur everyday life, all the media u consume and are exposed to etc.

He presents the options and we make the choice.
Maybe only god is a meme and the devil is real. There is evidence everywhere on what a twisted and horrible world this is. Good things are rare or might never happen but suffering is guranteed.

First of all neither the god or devil exist but this is for coping christcucks/niggas who really believe there do be an afterlife

Ugly men.
Satan

Naturally, god is a chad obviously and satan is a god damn incel. I mean he was kicked out of heaven for christs sake, just like incels are kicked out of society bro. Satan was kicked out of society just like incels.

Also, what kind of god would allow his LOYAL SERVANT INCELS to be incel? Why would he let you suffer like nigga lmao. Obvious he doesn't care about you tbh. I think satan would care but hes currently imprisoned by god WHOS A CHAD

the fuckin cards are face up on the table. The devil is an incel and god is an attractive chad bastard.
Massive Fucking Cope

Satan/Lucifer was regarded as the most beautiful angel in Heaven.

He wasn't an incel tier character. JFL

Satan/Lucifer was removed from Heaven for instigating a rebellion and attempted to usurp God but lost and was banished along with the other angels who followed Satan/Lucifer.

Lol at this low IQ thread. Do some research next time.
Pretty good thread, I like religion based discussion on this forum
Except this thread is shit and half-assed.
I am willing to break bread with Satan
JFL

@Capable_Onion @Unhappy-Man @Bane of Arthropods@HopeCopeRope

:soy:

Nigga read the fucking bible lmao

“He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.“

Satan is a Chad:
This

Thread.

Anyone who thinks Satan/Lucifer was incel is a fucking Retard.
See guys I told you he was a fucking genius
Source

Last edited:
Satan/Lucifer was regarded as the most beautiful angel in Heaven.

Anyone who thinks Satan/Lucifer was incel is a fucking Retard.
Nah bro satan was incel bro look at the pictures

@Emergency Manual

Quoted the verse on his post here.
Yeah I saw tbh

Fuck why do you know all the verses bible boy :o but Jesus wasn’t incel bro, if so why would he let you, a follower of le jesus, be incel?

Fuck why do you know all the verses bible boy :o but Jesus wasn’t incel bro, if so why would he let you, a follower of le jesus, be incel?
Read the book of Job for that answer.

2 Timothy 3:12
“Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.“

Cope all foids like satan more than god

He is supposed to be handsome he was one of the high tier angels

The devils a Chad. He's hanging oot the back of all the sexy slutty girls in hell.

imagine going to hell and get to fuck all whores who had an abortion as their punishment

We are ugly as the demons depicted in art. Angels are always Chad's. Maybe we should start to worship our real lord.

We are ugly as the demons depicted in art. Angels are always Chad's. Maybe we should start to worship our real lord.

Yeah but Satan is an angel.

Demons though are probably high T ogres.

Satan only killed 6 people with God's approval, whilst God killed something like 2.5 million

Satan only killed 6 people with God's approval, whilst God killed something like 2.5 million
Don't forget about all the dinosaurs he killed. #dinosaurslifesmatter.

This makes logical sense.

I thought Satan was the most beautiful angel

Ugly men.
Satan

Nigga is satan an incel?? thats crazy

As a christcuck you have it completely wrong. Swallow the christpill.

Ugly men.
Satan

Lucifer is actually a good guy. He just went to LDAR in hell because fuck god chad and his whores.

The kingdom is between the seas and the two inaccessible mountains. This is one of them....

Harā Bərəzaitī is the source of all mountains of the world, that is, all other mountains and ranges are but lateral projections that originate at High Hara. High Harā is the geographic center of the universe, immediately surrounded by the steppes of the early Aryans. It is a polar mountain around which the stars revolve; it is also the mountain behind which the sun hides at night. Harā is tall and luminous, free from darkness and the predations of the false gods that are later considered to be evil spirits. High Hara is at one end of the bridge of judgement that all souls must cross. The bridge then spans the lands of hell.

I got some bad news for you, friend:

Lucifer was beautiful. He was the highest, most pious of creation at one point. He was closer to God than any angel (he's not an angel, btw).

Then God created Adam. Then began the fall of Lucifer and the rise of man.

Lucifer fucked up in the most amazingly stupendous way possible. Jury is still out on whether he might ever enter heaven. After all, he never explicitly told anybody that he's god and that they should worship him. The low IQ faggots did that all on their own.

All Lucifer did was lie and give false promises. Lies of immortality, a wonderful afterlife etc. All he did was point billions of humans in the wrong direction. The humans willingly started moving in that direction. Away from the one divine (God and heaven, supreme consciousness) and straight into the void (hell, nothingness).

They formed the Illuminati, became mages and sorcerers, destroyed and corrupted countless lives and souls, and to this day they still rule the earth. All for a lie.

Last edited:

Until they find a chad dead with his eyes gouged out in a pentagram painted on the ground, they'll just stick to calling us losers. (LE VIDEOGAME JOKE PLS NO WARN)

Take the devilpill