Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Incel: the Strange Identity That Became a Weapon Against Feminism"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
I've seen this man post on braincels. Essentially, he's blaming inceldom on the ruling class, the elites, and patriarchy. Makes some sense, then completely goes off the rails on pro feminism, his romantic woes in which he resolves by marrying some noodlewhore (the memes), and muh patriarchy. In his words, " Incels have allowed themselves to become useful idiots, who blame the malfeasance of corporate patriarchy on women." I've quoted some text from the link if you don't have time to read, but would like to get a sense of what this guy is about. What are your thoughts?

There’s a difference, of course, between a dry spell and an apocalypse: between weather and climate collapse. Like most 20-year-old men, I was socially and romantically unsuccessful compared to what I wanted to be at that age, but I knew it would get better. At that age, women have all the options and men have maximal competition; it improves. Incels, on the other hand, have tied themselves to the mast with an extreme notion that there’s no hope. Most of these guys aren’t unattractive or seriously disabled (except, perhaps, for often-treatable mental illnesses) and they come overwhelmingly from the middle class of the English-speaking world. They live in diverse countries where they could easily meet women from all sorts of cultural backgrounds. It is not hopeless, at least sexually speaking, for them at all; if they evicted the misogynistic, cultish garbage from their heads, they’d be fine.

They just need something better to do with themselves. See, the way we handled dry spells, back before the 0.1 percent trashed the economy, was to focus on our careers. Those existed back then. There was a time– in 2018, it’s hard to imagine this– when applying for jobs actually worked. Transiently sexless men had something to do other than stew about experiences they weren’t having.

We are not in a sexual apocalypse caused by feminism. We are in a socioeconomic apocalypse caused by corporate capitalism– also known sometimes as “the patriarchy”, though I dislike this term because it demonizes fatherhood, and it gives too much credit to an oppressive system. We must know who our true enemies really are. Incels have allowed themselves to become useful idiots, who blame the malfeasance of corporate patriarchy on women.

This is he:

2015-03-09-1425925315-9118763-MichaelChurch

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: MUH PATRIARCHY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. He's right in one thing though, we are a weapon against feminism, we are a weapon because we have the truth at our side. Doesn't matter if we are ugly, powerless, assholes or whatever, we are the biggest weapon against feminism simply because we tell the truth.

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: MUH PATRIARCHY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. He's right in one thing though, we are a weapon against feminism, we are a weapon because we have the truth at our side. Doesn't matter if we are ugly, powerless, assholes or whatever, we are the bigest weapon against feminism simply because we tell the truth.
We LDAR too much to be a real threat to anyone

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: MUH PATRIARCHY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. He's right in one thing though, we are a weapon against feminism, we are a weapon because we have the truth at our side. Doesn't matter if we are ugly, powerless, assholes or whatever, we are the bigest weapon against feminism simply because we tell the truth.
He's a former incel.

It's just funny to see this man rant on and on about this. He's basically telling us to beta bux - "just careermax and 30 yr old bitches will open their legs for you, bro". He then admits he marries a noodlewhore and is now all of a sudden pro feminist. It's so fucking hilarious to see men twist 180 and change their views as soon as they get some pussy. In this man's case, he's a fucking meme. One of those white nerdic loser types who finally reached success beta buxing for some noodlewhore.

BWHAHAHA SIGN THAT BRAINCELS IS CUCKED

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: MUH PATRIARCHY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. He's right in one thing though, we are a weapon against feminism, we are a weapon because we have the truth at our side. Doesn't matter if we are ugly, powerless, assholes or whatever, we are the biggest weapon against feminism simply because we tell the truth.

Fucking right man.

Oh, focus on my career. Fuck you. Tell ya what. Let's him and me trade deets, I'll focus on my career, and I'll check back with him now and then and he can tell me when I'm allowed to feel lonely. Fuckin' amateur hour over here.

if I was a male feminist, I'd be an autistic and deformed male feminist. Doesn't make me any more fuckable to foids

Oh, focus on my career. Fuck you. Tell ya what. Let's him and me trade deets, I'll focus on my career, and I'll check back with him now and then and he can tell me when I'm allowed to feel lonely. Fuckin' amateur hour over here.

I will say this about him though. He understands what a bullshit term "The Patriarchy" is.

There's some slivers of rationality in there somewhere, he just has to get his head out of his ass.

He contradicts himself by pointing to "capitalism" (aka patriarchy for him) and on the other hand he says that he was not successful in his twenties and that women have many options and that your situation as a man can improve in the future (studyingmaxxing, moneymaxxing aka betabux) which is basically capitalism but taken to the sexual sphere. Either he is a hypocrite who wants to deceive us or is a retard who does not know what he is saying.

He contradicts himself by pointing to "capitalism" (aka patriarchy for him) and on the other hand he says that he was not successful in his twenties and that women have many options and that your situation as a man can improve in the future (studyingmaxxing, moneymaxxing aka betabux) which is basically capitalism but taken to the sexual sphere. Either he is a hypocrite who wants to deceive us or is a retard who does not know what he is saying.
lol he mentions on another blog post his iq being somewhere around 140-160 (this is considered genius level).

lol he mentions on another blog post his iq being somewhere around 140-160 (this is considered genius level).
So what.
he is criticizing capitalism and at the same time getting in a relationship betabuxxing( aka paying a hoe to stay with him to compensate for his subhumanity ) that is capitalism in the sexual market.

So what.
he is criticizing capitalism and at the same time getting in a relationship betabuxxing( aka paying a hoe to stay with him to compensate for his subhumanity ) that is capitalism in the sexual market.
I know and I'm not disagreeing. I'm mentioning his iq in contrast to your statement because it's funny.

:feelskek:

We are a threat to feminism??? Really?? He thinks a miserable 5'2" balding Indian janitor can be more persuasive than a purple-haired Stacy that wants to ban video games??

Why the fuck are good looking white guys the only "incels" the media listens to?

The threat comes in the form of people like us staying home rather than voting, or coming out to vote for extremist candidates, or help drive extremist narratives that have an impact on society. For instance, I'd say that manosphere as a whole is more favorable of Donald Trump than not -- even if he's not doing men any good in that regard, the fact that he makes the gynocentric left bonkers is pleasurable.

The threat comes in the form of people like us staying home rather than voting, or coming out to vote for extremist candidates, or help drive extremist narratives that have an impact on society. For instance, I'd say that manosphere as a whole is more favorable of Donald Trump than not -- even if he's not doing men any good in that regard, the fact that he makes the gynocentric left bonkers is pleasurable.
Makes sense. Thanks for the response.

Ultimately, he's saying feminism is good for men. He believes the ol' cliché of feminism benefiting men by proxy. I don't know if I believe this, at least not when it comes to mate selection. Feminism = female liberation. It's a female liberation movement, concerned with female suffrage and well-being, which also means it'll prioritize female sexual imperatives. And if you are like me, someone who believes that female sexual imperative runs at odds, or antagonistic to, the male sexual imperative, then why would it be a good thing for men?

Makes sense. Thanks for the response.

Ultimately, he's saying feminism is good for men. He believes the ol' cliché of feminism benefiting men by proxy. I don't know if I believe this, at least not when it comes to mate selection. Feminism = female liberation. It's a female liberation movement, concerned with female suffrage and well-being, which also means it'll prioritize female sexual imperatives. And if you are like me, someone who believes that female sexual imperative runs at odds, or antagonistic to, the male sexual imperative, then why would it be a good thing for men?

They dare not address that. The few men who raised this question -- Jordan Peterson and Robin Hanson -- were raked over the coals. They didn't get refuted mind you but they were subject to withering scorn by the leftist media that amounted to the threat "don't even go there."

Middle-class-english-speaking-my-ass
No slightest mention about China and Japan.
The nerve of cucks this days. They have no idea what they are talking about. :soy: :banhammer:

Why the fuck are good looking white guys the only "incels" the media listens to?

Because they want to push the notion this isn't about looks but "personality".