Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel tears user took my post out of context, textbook bullying in the comments

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[font=.HelveticaNeueUI]https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7l5cjy/shocker_rabid_edgelord_pretty_much_admits_he_says/[/font]

[font=.HelveticaNeueUI]I got into an argument with this guy on /r/unpopularopunion, he is legit stalking all my posts. He claims I'm an incel for attention, I don't see what I would gain from it, if I wanted attention I would be uploading selfies of myself every other day like Zyros. "I'm expecting this to be on inceltears" well you proved m right....good job buddy.[/font]

[font=.HelveticaNeueUI]He screencapped the last part of the thread I made about how it's ok for men to be attracted to 17ish year olds, and at the end I said that I was expecting it to be on inceltears, because you guys think we're pedophiles, so it's only logically they would put it their.[/font]

[font=.HelveticaNeueUI]Your post was pointless, and not even related to me being an incel, you just have a grudge on me because I won an argument a while back and couldn't take an incel Proving you wrong, so you made a shitty thread saying "lol this kid wants attention don't give it to him lol", like I said, I don't see what I would gain from attention, and also isn't it against the rules to not cover the incel in your screenshots name? So I don't see the point of "I left his name out", cuz ou should be doing it anyways.[/font]

I thought inceltears was for making fun of angry incels venting violent stuff online, but this? Your sub really. Coming up on inceltears....."cringy incel thinks our sub is dying! He is so dumb amirite?"

One last thing I noticed about inceltears is that most of the "cringe" they post, aren't incel related problems (like this one), its just straight up bullying, I've never promoted any violence on here or back on /r/incels, neither did I EVER promote rape, this guy desperately tried finding dry on me but couldn't, I joined incels because I was bullied all through out high school, was called ugly many times, and due to this I believe that looks matter, not for fucking attention. And why do you treat all incels as we are all that exact same person? Not all of us are violent and want to go ER, we are individuals who for some are only common due to their virginity, we just want to be left alone, unfortunately that won't happen because bullies will bully to make themselves feel better, it's to hide their insecurities, because let's be honest, no normal person makes fun of depressed people for entertainment.

your a stand up guy lol I don't know what the fuck they are talking about. they literally take the posts of 10 or so people and pretend that is all of us. even worse, THEY THEMSELVES post some fucked up shit then repost it on r/bitchassniggatears and say it was us.

uglylifematters said:
your a stand up guy lol I don't know what the fuck they are talking about. they literally take the posts of 10 or so people and pretend that is all of us. even worse, THEY THEMSELVES post some fucked up shit then repost it on r/bitchassniggatears and say it was us.

For real