Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel tears user says that my posts are getting more voilent

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
IMG 6672

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/s/anou96JFHn

Please give me 1 example? Non of my posts are violent. My most dark posts have been stories about my mental health issues, hallucinations, childhood abuse, depression etc. I have never said I want to commit violence against anyone on this site.

Stop lying

Dude, This femdom shit looks bad on all of us

Oops, something went wrong, please try again later.

You shouldn’t go on IT for the sake of your sanity jfl they’re like the biggest gaslighting, truth denying obese soccer moms ever. They have no intellect or anything. Arguing with IT is like arguing with a wall. Words don’t process properly in their heads, they only react to emotionally significant events such as getting doxxed and targeted etc.
Tldr arguing with IT is like debating a monkey.
Don’t brother mang :smonk:

You shouldn’t go on IT for the sake of your sanity jfl they’re like the biggest gaslighting, truth denying obese soccer moms ever. They have no intellect or anything. Arguing with IT is like arguing with a wall. Words don’t process properly in their heads, they only react to emotionally significant events such as getting doxxed and targeted etc.

It’s fun to see what they say about me. When 1 out of 100 of them feel bad for me it makes me smile

Lurking on IT is a waste of time
Yes this

Didnt you want to kill yourself in a stream just recently?