Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Tears screenshotted the "jewpills" post, Bwahahhaah

They have a strange fascination with the obvious trolls who say antisemitic shit. Meanwhile they ignore any posts about the struggles of ethnic men or redpills about the nature of females.

Where's the error though? All those school shooters were incels hopped up on SSRI's, and the Jews profit off the pharma and psych industries. You'd have better luck watching a couple of Jordan Peterson videos than going to a (((therapist))).

Where's the error though? All those school shooters were incels hopped up on SSRI's, and the Jews profit off the pharma and psych industries. You'd have better luck watching a couple of Jordan Peterson videos than going to a (((therapist))).
There is none. His post is 100% correct.

I can never take Reddit as a place for serious discussion because they don't name the Jew.

They have a strange fascination with the obvious trolls who say antisemitic shit. Meanwhile they ignore any posts about the struggles of ethnic men or redpills about the nature of females.
They cherrypick everything, they have to otherwise they would be spreading the blackpill for us.

Was reading through some IT post and came across this comment
I'm not an incel but I'd prefer a girl who could beat me up.
Cucktears is truly an accurate name for these numales

Lmaoooooo I just got put on ssri's when on my calendar should I put ER day?