Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Tears member ADMITS looks matter

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateITS/comments/19fi2dp/proof_you_only_need_good_personality/
Take a look at some of the screenshots below. Unbelievable. Even if he's a pedophile, he's still attractive. Must be his great personality right?

Criminal past okay if hes a pedo

Unbelievable

Chad could be a serial killer and post pictures of womens heads (in videogame ofc) and foids will still have sex with him

IncelTear members are the lost tribes of Incelistan. They have lost their way and have intermingled with the truth deniers.

If Chad is Pedo like basketball NBA star Josh Giddey all is forgiven and forgotten .

If Chad is Pedo like basketball NBA star Josh Giddey all is forgiven and forgotten .
But if a sub-5 is a pedo, then he needs to be castrated and thrown in prison for life. I love femoids way of thinking.

Chad could be a serial killer and post pictures of womens heads (in videogame ofc) and foids will still have sex with him
And that's been proven. Women love dark-triad men. Law-abidding men that follow society's rules so there isn't anarchy are considered beta male men.

IT members are fucking retarded

IT members are fucking retarded
They really are. I've provided facts and evidence saying almost all men prefer tall guys and the femoids were like "muh muh not all women like tall guys"

Attractive man = for sex and fun
Normie tier Oofy Doofy = for relationship/marriage
Fucking exactly what I've been trying to say but couldn't explain.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateITS/comments/19fi2dp/proof_you_only_need_good_personality/
Take a look at some of the screenshots below. Unbelievable. Even if he's a pedophile, he's still attractive. Must be his great personality right?

View attachment 1047373
View attachment 1047374

Attractive man = for sex and fun
Normie tier Oofy Doofy = for relationship/marriage
I think this part is very interesting also. This redditor is delusional. They likely do not recognise that these women would rather fuck a convicted felon in a risky one night stand than even simply look at an incel.
And related to that point, a normie betabuxxer has a try a billion times harder to get a date with these girls. Meanwhile Chad Thundercock the convicted felon can get free sex from her in one conversation.

Seeing how women talk to a guy they are lusting for is very potent suifuel.

I think this part is very interesting also. This redditor is delusional. They likely do not recognise that these women would rather fuck a convicted felon in a risky one night stand than even simply look at an incel.
And related to that point, a normie betabuxxer has a try a billion times harder to get a date with these girls. Meanwhile Chad Thundercock the convicted felon can get free sex from her in one conversation.

HOLY FUCK and of one those whores asked him to take her virginity. What the fuck man :feelsrope::feelsugh::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: