Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel tears logic makes no sense

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Just realized they tell us to just get a haircut but they also use that “Never give up” youtuber as an example that looks don’t matter. There statements legit contradict each other cuz that guy has no haircut and he ain’t good looking either

Just realized they tell us to just get a haircut but they also use that “Never give up” youtuber as an example that looks don’t matter. There statements legit contradict each other cuz that guy has no haircut and he ain’t good looking either
They are very confused people. No need to understand them. Not possible

Don't care about ITroons

Don't lend them an ear.

Hot IT foids reading this please take off your panties and let me fuck you :ahegao:

Last edited:
Literally the only reason the 'never give up' incel got a girlfriend is that he is from a first world country (sweden) and that golddigger whore is using him for a green card

She is good looking, WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE EVER PICK AN UGLY INCEL?? She could be with HTNs, Chadlites, and Chads. You're seriously telling me she's with him for his 'personality'? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Give me a fucking break. The 'never give up' incel situation doesn't prove anything. If anything, it proves the blackpill right.

Literally the only reason the 'never give up' incel got a girlfriend is that he is from a first world country (sweden) and that golddigger whore is using him for a green card

She is good looking, WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE EVER PICK AN UGLY INCEL?? She could be with HTNs, Chadlites, and Chads. You're seriously telling me she's with him for his 'personality'? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Give me a fucking break. The 'never give up' incel situation doesn't prove anything. If anything, it proves the blackpill right.
exaclty i bet there’s many people bullying them for being together and saying shit like “that foid should raise her standards She doesn’t belong with him”

IT cucks are dumber than a box of rocks.

Majority of them are trannys. I remember 2 years ago when they were posting pictures of themselves on their sub Reddit

Being rich and famous is the only way to ascend!

Never give up guy's wife hates him and it's obvious. She also only married him for the citizenship. No dignity

It's all so tiresome

"Just improve your personality."
"Just be yourself."
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: