Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Tears Is Right. My Sex Doll Would Dump Me If She Was Alive.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I have no question. My sex doll wold dump me for an Irving if she became alive.
It could be because of my: Wrists, lack of showering, "Ancle", eye slant, performance, p---s size, my breath.

Last edited:
Goes without saying man, that is the whole point of her being an inanimate piece of plastic.

but thans God its not alive.

They said that? Man fuck them they're bullies we already know we'll always be lonely.

is it better than fapping? personally I am waiting for japan to roll out waifubots

But it's not

is it better than fapping? personally I am waiting for japan to roll out waifubots
When I am in bed with her, I'm thinking real woman. Try doing that with your hands.
I don't consider it Masturbation. I never have to touch my p---s.

The dildos of cucketears users would murder them in their sleep if they were alive too.

Isn't that the point of having one? It's a piece of plastic, it won't judge you or leave you.

personally I am waiting for japan to roll out waifubots
Same here man, can't wait for sentient waifubots. I hope we will get them in our lifetime.

same goes for everyones waifus

Of course it would, that's why you are here. But thankfully, it's not alive and you can cope.

I have no question. My sex doll wold dump me for an Irving if she became alive.
It could be because of my: Wrists, lack of showering, "Ancle", eye slant, performance, p---s size, my breath.

Dude why would you give it life are you crazy

Dude why would you give it life are you crazy
I wouldn't.
Didn't dolls or statues come to life in the Bible and some other religions?
I could've sworn I heard about it, but I don't know where.
Maybe it was just in the horror movies. Who knows.

Don't listen to IncelQueers, those guys are absolute naive, bluepilled pieces of shit.

I wouldn't.
Didn't dolls or statues come to life in the Bible and some other religions?
I could've sworn I heard about it, but I don't know where.
Maybe it was just in the horror movies. Who knows.

oh what revalttion 13

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back