Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel Tears black pilling thread

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
How is it black pilling?

I often wonder what the world would be like if everyone stopped consuming caffeine and alcohol altogether. Radically different I bet.

I often wonder what the world would be like if everyone stopped consuming caffeine and alcohol altogether. Radically different I bet.
I'd assume weed and low-intensity stimulants would automatically be legal everywhere pewpew.

Rape laws would have to change so that the poor innocent wahmyn wouldn't have to be accountable for their actions

I'd assume weed and low-intensity stimulants would automatically be legal everywhere pewpew.
I'd really like to see a world without stimulants of any intensity. Something like 90% of the global population abuses stimulants of some sort (mostly caffeine but still) and that's just always been mind-blowing to me. 9 out of 10 people you see everyday are literally tweaking, how crazy is that?
Rape laws would have to change so that the poor innocent wahmyn wouldn't have to be accountable for their actions
& The way people behave collectively would be so dramatically different it would make you head spin

I'd really like to see a world without stimulants of any intensity. Something like 90% of the global population abuses stimulants of some sort (mostly caffeine but still) and that's just always been mind-blowing to me. 9 out of 10 people you see everyday are literally tweaking, how crazy is that?
They are cheaters.

How do you mean?
They need caffeine, stimulants, and drugs to get through their daily lives, be productive, or help placate themselves. To me as someone who doesn't use anything it's like someone using cheat codes. Lol.

They need caffeine, stimulants, and drugs to get through their daily lives, be productive, or help placate themselves. To me as someone who doesn't use anything it's like someone using cheat codes. Lol.
I see. I agree on one level, but as you know this weakens them over time. Rather quickly actually. Especially stimulants. You ever seen someone on a meth comedown? What a fucking nightmare.

Tbh that's a perfectly valid argument. If women suddenly lose all control of themselves (and all responsibilities) when they get drunk, then how is alcohol even allowed to them? srsly just using their own logic against them.

I see. I agree on one level, but as you know this weakens them over time. Rather quickly actually. Especially stimulants. You ever seen someone on a meth comedown? What a fucking nightmare.
Yeah all stimulants either lose effectiveness or chain people down over time. Many would have severe difficulties even just to stop drinking coffee at this point.

I fucking hate inceltears so much

They're so pathetic

I don't think they are getting blackpilled but ok

Is that thread from the MGTOW sub? I can't imagine such a post on reddit getting so much up votes anywhere else

jfl to cucktears