Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Tears are also incels, they just can't accept their fate.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
[UWSL]I can't understand why this forum cares so much about the opinions of random people on Reddit, whose life is badmouthing an internet group that has (theoretically) absolutely nothing to do with them. Think about it, why do they care so much about Incels? Why is it such a big problem for them? Let me explain: they are just like us, yet they feel attacked by our hopeless behavior. As they say "hope is the last to die". That forum is nothing more and nothing less than other incels who want to have faith that there is a way out. So, seeing people claiming and showing in every way that there is a giant difference between human beings based only on the things we can't change, must be disturbing for them.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I say this because, before accepting (understanding?) that I'm incel and I can't change it, I didn't give a damn about incel content. I joined this site for the first time, a few days after realizing that I probably fit into this category. Just like my old self, most people who are not affected by incel issues don't really care about this topic. I've never seen in my entire life, a Chad talking bad about incels. He doesn't need it, he doesn't know what it is, it's not part of his daily life.[/UWSL]

[UWSL] I will never understand these IT people, I don't know why they care so much about a bunch of guys who get together to discuss a problem they are facing. The only possible explanation is what I described above. It's equivalent to if there was a subreddit hating Alcoholics Anonymous. It doesn't make sense unless the person herself is someone who is addicted to drinking and doesn't want to stop.[/UWSL]

In short, stop paying attention to Incel Tears. Let's stay in our space, let's help each other understand why we are in this horrible situation, and sometimes share our pain with each other. It's the only thing we have. Stop fighting, stop going after this nonsense.

That's all I have to say.

Last edited:
water is wet
fire is hot
BEGONE THOT (gay dead meme)

but incel tears are just huge megafaggot normies who should be genocided :feelsaww: (in real life)

Totally in denial. I kinda wonder how many users they funnel to us since they r like a bridge between us and reddit. Ppl might see the site on IT, come to check it out themselves and realize it's based af

Totally in denial. I kinda wonder how many users they funnel to us since they r like a bridge between us and reddit. Ppl might see the site on IT, come to check it out themselves and realize it's based af
That's what happened to me, I became black pilled overtime and didn't think to join incel communities but seeing based posts spreading around due to IT convinced me to join

I can't understand why this forum cares so much about the opinions of random people on Reddit, whose life is badmouthing an internet group that has (theoretically) absolutely nothing to do with them.
I think most inkwels here like when they get posted on reddick, it gives them a little bit attention they can't get anywhere else :feelsthink::feelsthink:

I think most inkwels here like when they get posted on reddick, it gives them a little bit attention they can't get anywhere else :feelsthink::feelsthink:
I skimmed through IT recently and saw myself there. I consider it a badge of honor.

Advocatedoogy comes to mind. The guy is purebred inkwell but he would never acknowledge it to protect his own ego

Eh, some of them are normies, some of them are bluepilled incels. It’s kinda a cope to assume everyone you don’t like is an “incel in denial”. Either way they are a bunch of gay ass retards so fuck em

inceltear are incels in closet :feelzez:

There are incels there wanting validation of being "good virgins/ not an incel but virgin" from other sexhavers, women who dislike incels for not being simps to them, simps wanting to boost that they are gentleman and good white knights and sexhavers who like to mock the misery of inceldom

It's called "Incel Tear" because they are incels crying about how we are hurting their feelings

Now I’m wondering which user has appeared there the most :feelshmm: probably the goat @Schery6 with @UglyandLoveless not trailing far behind
@InMinecraft IT baits a lot, he's new though, he'll get posted plenty of more times in the future

@InMinecraft IT baits a lot, he's new though, he'll get posted plenty of more times in the future
wait wtf he's been here for a month already? I swear he joined like a week ago :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Advocatedoogy comes to mind. The guy is purebred inkwell but he would never acknowledge it to protect his own ego
'Get a life inkells', also posts ~ 200 part of his 'comics'. Seriously, who are they trying to fool? Are we supposed to think what an ugly nerdy looking ~ 40 yo autist is successful with the opposite sex?

Last edited:
Now I’m wondering which user has appeared there the most :feelshmm: probably the goat @Schery6 with @UglyandLoveless not trailing far behind
the most frequent poster i see on IT is @Edmund_Kemper

When I first started feeling anger and despair towards myself and others I wanted to find people who could maybe understand me. Incel tears is ironically how I found this place :feelshaha: I would read some of their threads and I would actually get pissed because people there can't even understand what it's like to be lonely your whole life with no one to love you, not even your family. So it's easy for them to mog us. I'm glad I found you brocels, despite still not understanding some of the terminology :feelskek: but that's okay, it's nice just to cope here. :feelsYall: