Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel Tear Turned Me Into A Rapist Who Wants To Kill Women

M

MrStruggle

Banned
-
I'll shove my Neo-Nazi, White supremacist cock into teen, underage girls and there's nothing you can do about it. While you cry on the internet like the sexless virgin you are that it's denial and refuses to accept the incel identity, I'l fuck and exploit Ukraine girls who are lonely and desperate here in the West and bang her daughter as well in my basement. Make them drink my cum and lick each other like the good daughter and mom they are. Together, they can both can become pregnant from by Godlike DNA sperm before I lock them back into the basement and torture them with a whip.

I'll also curb stomp you medieval witches and spiteful mutants with coloured green/red/purple hair on Incel Tear with my fucking boot with spikes and watch the blood drain from your teeth as I smash your teeth off the ground. I'll then rape you from behind and slit your throat with a knife and lick the blood off the knife as I laugh at you the same way a Nazi SS or Bolshevik Soviet laughed at their victims. I decide who lives or dies. I am above the law and will rip the coloured red/purple/blue hair off your body and make you scream as I gangbang you with the buddy boyos here like the incels did in WW2 or the Russians in Ukraine right now.

Us incels are torturing Ukraine foids with our cocks right now and fucking their daughters too and you can't do anything to stop us. We welcome these lonely, homeless, easy to exploit foid-cattle into our homelands in order to drain our Godlike sperm and balls. I officially identify as a rapist because of Incel Tear and I'm genocidal and homicidal because of people like them. I have non-stop rape fantasies and stalk girls online and make them kill themselves by leaking their nudes to their friends and family via doxxing. I loved commenting on RIP websites that ''Oh well, she was a good person'' after I made her commit sucide and I laugh at their deaths before moving onto my next victim. I love making girls feel uncomfortable by my presence, slapping their ass and touching their tits in public while drunk and stalking them as well from a distance. Also, I forgot to add that all this happened in GTA 5 and Minecraft :feelshehe:

Last edited:

IncelTear just makes you more misogonist to be honest.

Based gamercel. :feelsYall:

The fuck is this schizoposting

inceltear is responsible for the jake davison killings.
if they had not bullied him, six innocent people would be alive today

inceltear is responsible for the jake davison killings.
if they had not bullied him, six innocent people would be alive today
We need to arrest them for their war crimes :feelsLSD:

See what you do to people IT? This is all your faults.

Holy fucking based!

Super hiper mega based brocel :feelsYall:

It is perfectly legal to batter any hole who tries to assault you.

I'll shove my Neo-Nazi, White supremacist cock into teen, underage girls and there's nothing you can do about it. While you cry on the internet like the sexless virgin you are that it's denial and refuses to accept the incel identity, I'l fuck and exploit Ukraine girls who are lonely and desperate here in the West and bang her daughter as well in my basement. Make them drink my cum and lick each other like the good daughter and mom they are. Together, they can both can become pregnant from by Godlike DNA sperm before I lock them back into the basement and torture them with a whip.

I'll also curb stomp you medieval witches and spiteful mutants with coloured green/red/purple hair on Incel Tear with my fucking boot with spikes and watch the blood drain from your teeth as I smash your teeth off the ground. I'll then rape you from behind and slit your throat with a knife and lick the blood off the knife as I laugh at you the same way a Nazi SS or Bolshevik Soviet laughed at their victims. I decide who lives or dies. I am above the law and will rip the coloured red/purple/blue hair off your body and make you scream as I gangbang you with the buddy boyos here like the incels did in WW2 or the Russians in Ukraine right now.

Us incels are torturing Ukraine foids with our cocks right now and fucking their daughters too and you can't do anything to stop us. We welcome these lonely, homeless, easy to exploit foid-cattle into our homelands in order to drain our Godlike sperm and balls. I officially identify as a rapist because of Incel Tear and I'm genocidal and homicidal because of people like them. I have non-stop rape fantasies and stalk girls online and make them kill themselves by leaking their nudes to their friends and family via doxxing. I loved commenting on RIP websites that ''Oh well, she was a good person'' after I made her commit sucide and I laugh at their deaths before moving onto my next victim. I love making girls feel uncomfortable by my presence, slapping their ass and touching their tits in public while drunk and stalking them as well from a distance. Also, I forgot to add that all this happened in GTA 5 and Minecraft :feelshehe:
Go fuck yourself you fucking sex haver. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Lol nigga did you expect me to read all that shit :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Gigabased, should be pinned tbh