Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Tear members don’t actually believe in freedom of speech

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Freedom of speech also covers speech you don’t like, including hate speech that contains nothing that can be interpreted as a call to illegal action

they want forum admins to be sent to prison .. for operating a discussion board, where the views and words of individual users are their own and at their own discretion

quite frankly, this is just getting kind of ridiculous

people say things they don’t like = they should go to jail

Did they ever say they did? I feel like they've been upfront about their opinions on our opinions.

Did they ever say they did? I feel like they've been upfront about their opinions on our opinions.

they never said it

but by default, you should assume everyone is in favor of freedom of speech

sometimes i think, how can people be so stupid and let dictators come to power. but then I look at IT and I wonder no further. they are literally virtue signalling sheep. they would moralfag about us being terrorists all day, but then they would mindlessly applaud a lethal form of "frontier justice"

as you can see, the south africans stopped the proper prosecution because of a mob - this has nothing to do with a constitutional democracy

Freedom of speech also covers speech you don’t like
honestly, this is the most important thing in this decade. i would rather be friends with a liberal immigrant that would still be loyal to this principle than to sb who has my POV and ethnicity but who wants censorship

they never said it

but by default, you should assume everyone is in favor of freedom of speech

Oh no, absolutely not. I don't think very many people are in favor of freedom of speech. Why do you think places have moderators? To protect people from content they don't want to be around.

libs in general have dropped the mantra of free speech. everythings now about safe-spaces, empowerment, hate-speech control, and a variety of other buzzwords that are tantamount to mass censorship

They want us all locked up without due process but dont think that will have horrible effects on the general populace