Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Tear cowards why did you ban me for making one post?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

literally posted one message and then they ban me?

they are trash

WAIT WHAT? So he is saying that a minimum wage job shouldn't be enough to get a wife? But doesn't that throw all the personality thing out the window ?
They keep confirming the blackpill again and again, everyday. It's over for poorcels like me

Time to make some fake trolling accounts for those cowardly faggots.

Because he literally has no arguement against it. Even on the old inceltears, many called him a loser. In my eyes, he is a bigger loser than any of us. I mean, even if we tried harder at being losers, we still couldnt get where he is.

Cucktears is actually a hate group by definition. They always select the most extreme messages, which account for like a low percentage of the board. There is a very high level of confirmation bias going on. A non-hate group is more balanced than cucktears, which has an ideology it is pushing. You would expose the good incels and the bad. Then we find out their leader spends 12+ hours a day on reddit, and confirmed in a post that he was looking for red pill advice, which is usually the beggining stages towards the blackpill destination.

My conclusions are still the same; IT are incels in denial.

Last edited:
Time to make some fake trolling accounts for those cowardly faggots.
Funny how we never do this yet they are posting cp on cel subreddits every chance they get. Makes me wonder...

Cucktears is actually a hate group by definition. They always select the most extreme messages, which account for like a low percentage of the board. There is a very high level of confirmation bias going on. A non-hate group is more balanced than cucktears, which has an ideology it is pushing. You would expose the good incels and the bad. Then we find out their leader spends 12+ hours a day on reddit, and confirmed in a post that he was looking for red pill advice, which is usually the beggining stages towards the blackpill destination.

My conclusions are still the same; IT are incels in denial.

High IQ, regular normies wouldn't waste their time on such a retarded subreddit.

They accuse us of being an echo chamber but they ban everyone who disagrees with them on sight jfl.

WAIT WHAT? So he is saying that a minimum wage job shouldn't be enough to get a wife? But doesn't that throw all the personality thing out the window ?
They keep confirming the blackpill again and again, everyday. It's over for poorcels like me
They lack self-awareness. The comments they reply with literally confirm the black pill and when you call them out they start using mental gymnastics to cherry-pick the most rare and minute cases of inceldom

Funny how we never do this yet they are posting cp on cel subreddits every chance they get. Makes me wonder...
It would be nice to use their tactics against them, but blackpilling and telling them facts is already trolling enough for those cowards.