Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel survey playstation or xbox

Title

• Xbox

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Playstation

Votes: 37 69.8%

• Total voters
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
do/did you own a playstation or xbox, if you have both vote for whichever 1 you enjoy/identify with more

My hunch is that playstation is an inceltrait

Mostly PC but I play some exclusives on Playstation, Xbox is for normies.

I always had playstation consoles since i was a kid,i had a ps1,ps2,didnt get the ps3 and recently i bought a ps4.Dont really know much about xbox and i hear it isnt as powerful as the ps4 anyways.i don't even know why i bought it,i thought video games would be as fun as it used to as when i was a kid but now its just collecting dust on the shelf.

Have a PS4. Better exclusives on PS than Xbox

Xbox consoles always seemed pretty obsolete considering they didn't have many exclusives

Halo but I can't play no more. It's over for halocels.

It doesnt matter when they all have the exact same games

I have a PC, but other than that, I have an Xbox 360.

Never began for Xbonecels.

tenor.gif

the mother of all inceltraits

I have a PS but I don’t think either is better than the other.

PC is the master race.

PS4, PC gaymer also

I had a sega dreamcast and then a nintendo gamecube. Then I started pc gaming.

PC because consoles are for soycucks

based i just got my 144hz screen and it's really neat, console fags will never get more than 30/60fps
xbox and Nintendo yeah, ps is high t

fakecel if you didn't build a pc for gaming then rarely played games due to lack of interest and used it for shitposting instead

I have a xbox one x. I wish I had a playstation 4 pro.

There's only 1 choice bro

do/did you own a playstation or xbox, if you have both vote for whichever 1 you enjoy/identify with more

Xbox one X , because its the most powerful and i cant stand fps problems on normals xbox .

I had a PS2
I had an Xbox 360
I have a PC

Tbh i started gaming with a PS1 but then i got a 360. I play on pc now

Xbox, I could never get used to the PS2/PS3 controller. However, I like the Playstation interface much better, it's so much more sleek and refined.

Never had an xbox, had the 1st 3 playstations through

fakecel if you didn't build a pc for gaming then rarely played games due to lack of interest and used it for shitposting instead
Too relatable

I have a PS4 but only for Bloodborne and Nioh. I hate fucking hate everything else about the soystation 4, especially all the numale cinematic trash

Playstation because of Bloodborne, and because playstation 1, 2 and 3 were good consoles. The fourth one was a disappointment, very few good exclusives, very few games, this whole gen right now is very bad.

I grew up playing Playstation games. I had a PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 (sold all of them.) Xbox and Nintendo were almost non-existent in mainland Europe at the time. They're still not very popular, but Nintendo is becoming slightly more popular lately.

I do have a switch :soy:, but that's because I like to have a handheld/mobile console during vacations when I'm not home. I spend a lot of time in my vacation house during summer and over there I only have some old ass CRT TVs and no internet.

I wanted to try Zelda, Mario and other Nintendo games because I never played them as a kid.
I really don't see what the big deal is about Zelda and Mario. Maybe it's because I don't have associated nostalgia like Americans, but they're just not that good. Zelda is ok, but it's only slightly better than other generic open world games. I tried old Zelda games and they were clunky and boring. Mario is "fun", but it's extremely easy and basic. They're games for small children.

I'm more nostalgic about games like Spyro, Crash, MGS.

I use mine for Dota 2 mostly, and I suck tbh.

I’m indifferent but I be I was forced to choose I’d go with Xbox since the games seem to be a bit more polished on that system. Usually when things come out the PlayStation is the first to get it which means all of the bugs and startup issues are going to occur on the platform

I don't mean to be rude but aren't you the 16 year old cuckold who gets upset by redpoll-lite content like the legitimacy of beheading thots and gloating about it?