Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel supremacy

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
What if it was law that only ugly men get to breed? In this based society the ideal male is the incel male: short, ugly and ethnic. All Chads and normies would be castrated and eliminated from the gene pool while it would be the patriotic duty of incels to impregnate as many women as possible and spread their incel genes. With each generation Chads and normies would become rarer and rarer until eventually all humans will be ugly like us :feelzez:

Yeah, that is the plan

Nice. Send this to Roland Emmerich. Maybe he will make a movie about it.

At this point I just wanna omnicide tbh

Everyone would be banned off this board for being volcel. :feelsthink:

Inceldom would still exist. As long as there are at least two people left on the planet, one will mog the other. Genetic variation will always exist.

Inceldom would still exist. As long as there are at least two people left on the planet, one will mog the other. Genetic variation will always exist.
I don't care about being mogged; I just care about the resulting lack of sex-having.

Chads can mog me all they want in an incel supremacist world.

From an evolutionary standpoint, the ugly genes will eventually wean themselves out over time.

Stacies still woud have sex with chads under the cover :feelsseriously:

Or hear me out, what if it didn't depend on your looks and genetics at all and instead it was based on hard work?
Like you get assigned a task and if you accomplish it, you get permission to breed with your state mandated stacy.

Feminist and simps will start a militia to protect all foids. Every foid will be have a simp bodyguard with them at all times.