Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel success story

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

“I was like an ‘incel’ kid. I’d never had a girlfriend. I’d only had sex with prostitutes. I was very suicidal. Then one day I was standing next to a cute girl at a bus stop, and I googled: ‘How to approach women.’ That’s when I came across a forum for pick-up artists. It’s exactly what I’d been looking for. It seemed like a cure for my autism. I watched all the videos I could find. I started working out at a gym. I’d spend all day approaching women. Soon I was only hanging out with other pick-up artists. They respected me. They wanted to learn from me. Finally there was something I was good at. Right now I have over one thousand numbers in my phone. It’s a bit like gambling. Sometimes it goes well. Sometimes it doesn’t. But you always have the chance for sex. There are so many tricks to learn. Women have emotional brains. They get addicted to feelings. You can use that to your advantage. The first time you meet her—tell her she looks amazing. But never give her a full compliment again. She’ll always chase that validation. It’s like a drug. Tell her ‘she looks beautiful for her age.’ Tell her ‘she looks good in this lighting.’ Keep her insecure with half compliments. Keep her feeling like there’s something wrong with her. Like she’s not good enough for you. Like she needs sex for validation. Of course it’s manipulation, but why should I care? I’ve been manipulated so many times in my life.”

Last edited:
lmao again with "muh personality". Improving your personality is giga cope. That story is probably fake anyway, unless he was at least 6'1" with a 7 face or higher.

Just learn PUA theory

The comments are pure ragefuel. Full of normie cucks and foids expressing anger towards this hateful inkwell while supporting women's feelings

Asddf
Adf
Awe

The first time you meet her—tell her she looks amazing. But never give her a full compliment again. She’ll always chase that validation.
Disclaimer: She'll only chase that validation from a chad, JFL at thinking foids want to be called pretty by average men, and forget about them even listening to ugly men

Lol at those female replies. Absolutely arrogant.

it pisses me off how they think OP is some sociopath for manipulating women, while ignoring the fact that women manipulate men far more then they are manipulated BY men.

Those double standards are fucking annoying

it pisses me off how they think OP is some sociopath for manipulating women, while ignoring the fact that women manipulate men far more then they are manipulated BY men.

Those double standards are fucking annoying

And on top of that, they act like they are the great prize men can win and at the same time they reject most men in general. Also they say that men should not ''hunt females down like prizes'' they can win and we should not treat them like objects. The hypocrisy is all over the place here. This is actually so retarded and full of contradictions that I do not know where to begin with...

If he were to listen to bluepilled cucks on just improving personality or some shit they'd see to it that he'd have nothing but his hand to use for eternity. I'm okay with this.

there is no success and no ascension once you are incel

Mentalcel success story

lmao again with "muh personality". Improving your personality is giga cope. That story is probably fake anyway, unless he was at least 6'1" with a 7 face or higher.