Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel spaces are being sabatoged by attention-thirsty femoids

AenobarbusHenocied

AenobarbusHenocied

Greycel
I don’t exactly know when this started. I have my own life and a job and I’m on the internet, off and on. Am I missing something? Are women calling themselves incels or “Femcels”? Ironically to poke fun, or are they genuinely trying to gain the attention of celibate men?

I’ve seen it many places. Why do they choose to bother us? They can get any man they want, and the women I have seen trying to thirst are not ugly, they can make it (even if they were hideous, they could get laid by the gym bro if he hadn’t had a cum dump in a few weeks.)

Could it be that they know we are pathetic and touch starve, so we won’t say no? Maybe that is the case for those faggots on TikTok or the fags that listen to Negative XP on twitter. They would never want to try to fuck real incels though.

They are just chadrone orny ugly females that don't know what real loneliness is and get mad that they are just used as a pump and dump by said chadrones.
Also most of the "femcels" have BFs btw

nowadays they also makes songs from messages they consider creepy like send nudes, feet pics. and capitalising on it. whlie also being a slut. chads get a pass.

Incel spaces are being sabatoged by attention-thirsty incels​