Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel soprano's posting

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
DyHioicUcAAxOgV

My son he, ah, hes one of those, whatcha call it? Incels or whateva. He sits on the computa all day and talks to a buncha mulignanes complainin about how he cant get laid. I dont undastand why hes havin so much trouble, back in my day you just had to be the strong silent type and tha girls where all over ya. What kinda fatha am I for letting this happan

Come from an Italian family. I can confirm this is true.

Jfl Sopranos was a good show, lots of blackpills to be found in it. but from what I remember....

*****SPOILER*****

His son does get laid by running jbw game on a singlemom ethnic twat. Then she dumps him and he tries to rope. His dads mafia alpha genes didnt get passed it seems.

Last edited:
remember....

*****SPOILER*****

His son does get laid by running jbw game on a singlemom ethnic twat. Then she dumps him and he tries to rope. His dads mafia alpha genes didnt get passed it seems.

The problem was AJ was born to be a gangster like his dad but he was coddled too much and kept way too far away from the family business and this confused and demoralized him.
You can see it in the earlier seasons how curious he was, how he would get in fights and what not. Then later after his inborn criminal instinct was deeply repressed for so long he became the moody NEET everyone knows him as from later seasons. It was Tony's own fault he turned out that way. The mom's too.
Moral of the story if you're a sociopathic mobster don't have kids, especially boys, and expect them to turn out right.