Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel song

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-

Lyrics

Pent up pain
A burning traps secretions inside
Involuntary celibacy
Deprivation by way of obsession
Stiffening with no release
Endless torment with no release

Eruptions silent, miserable, invisible
Mere echoes of delight
A distant mockery of joy
Unconsummated acts
Consume body and mind
A prison of what could but will never be.

Hopeless
Ugly
Destructive
Self

not my type of music but its good. :feelstrash:

@Dionysus low effort post :feelstrash:

Who is this Vastum?

Lets be honest, this shit is not music, its edgy growling, I mean if that's music then the alleged screams from hell of the "Siberian Hell Hole" is a "death metal" master piece

check the second (lower) play button on the page for the recording

Seriously I find it funny that people who listen to this stuff will make fun of mumble rap, both are shitty with indistinguishable lyrics, mumble rap is just more accepted and mainstream, but its just as much crap as this.

what kind of stupid voice is that.
Not listening to this shit

Lets be honest, this shit is not music, its edgy growling, I mean if that's music then the alleged screams from hell of the "Siberian Hell Hole" is a "death metal" master piece

check the second (lower) play button on the page for the recording

Seriously I find it funny that people who listen to this stuff will make fun of mumble rap, both are shitty with indistinguishable lyrics, mumble rap is just more accepted and mainstream, but its just as much crap as this.
I dont give a fuck on your sermons

@gigacel123 LOW EFFORT POST :feelstrash::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

STOOOP U will get banned :feelstrash:

I dont give a fuck on your sermons

Your taste in indistinguishable growls (not music) is complete shit, this is not music, and if you are being honest with yourself you know it isn't good at all. I had to turn up the volume to even begin to vaguely hear words and even then the actual instruments blare over the vocals in a comedic fashion, as if to troll the listener :feelskek:

I hate people who feel the need to act as if something is good by virtue of it being "fringe" and "not mainstream"

Like people who wear all black and dark clothing, and try to be "goth", not because they actually like the look, but because they like that its fringe and it makes them feel special, I don't think anybody actually likes this kind of music, I could go listen to a car crash and it would sound more like music than this.

Your taste in indistinguishable growls (not music) is complete shit, this is not music, and if you are being honest with yourself you know it isn't good at all. I had to turn up the volume to even begin to vaguely hear words and even then the actual instruments blare over the vocals in a comedic fashion, as if to troll the listener :feelskek:

I hate people who feel the need to act as if something is good by virtue of it being "fringe" and "not mainstream"

Like people who wear all black and dark clothing, and try to be "goth", not because they actually like the look, but because they like that its fringe and it makes them feel special, I don't think anybody actually likes this kind of music, I could go listen to a car crash and it would sound more like music than this.
This band is not good agree.
But if you are against death metal in general we can not be friends.

Can i block you?

Last edited:
This band is not good agree.
But if you are against death metal in general we can not be friends.

I've never heard even one good death metal song, not one, if I had heard even one, I'd have looked more into the music and found some bands I like already. I used to be the guy joking about heavy metal to my friends that listened to it, and then he played some disturbed for me and I liked it, and I looked more into the genre and found bands that I liked.

There are good heavy metal bands, I've even heard some "doom metal" songs that were good, but all death metal is just A GIMMICK

"listen to how scary and pained my deep vocals are, don't they convey emotions of hatred and suffering, I'm sure you can relate"

That gimmick doesn't work on people who aren't easily influenced by emotions, no I don't relate to their pained screams even if I could hear their lyrics (90% of the time you can't), the music actually has to sound "melodic" for it to sound good

If listening to a song doesn't produce "Frission" its trash, and its not a coincidence a lot of one hit wonder songs, and hits of the 70's, 80's, 90's are songs that produce this phenomenon due to their melodic structure

I like disturbed, I'd say they are my favorite rock band, with Mistress being my fav song from them

You know what the problem with death metal is, there is no balance in it, its a try hard genre

Take these two songs for example:

Same crazy indistinguishable screaming vocals, but it actually has melody, and those two aspects of the music meld together and improve upon eachother

Whereas death metal is so busy trying to "sound different" and purposefully be "unappealing" that it does just that, sounds like shit.

I've never heard even one good death metal song, not one, if I had heard even one, I'd have looked more into the music and found some bands I like already. I used to be the guy joking about heavy metal to my friends that listened to it, and then he played some disturbed for me and I liked it, and I looked more into the genre and found bands that I liked.

There are good heavy metal bands, I've even heard some "doom metal" songs that were good, but all death metal is just A GIMMICK

"listen to how scary and pained my deep vocals are, don't they convey emotions of hatred and suffering, I'm sure you can relate"

That gimmick doesn't work on people who aren't easily influenced by emotions, no I don't relate to their pained screams even if I could hear their lyrics (90% of the time you can't), the music actually has to sound "melodic" for it to sound good

If listening to a song doesn't produce "Frission" its trash, and its not a coincidence a lot of one hit wonder songs, and hits of the 70's, 80's, 90's are songs that produce this phenomenon due to their melodic structure

I like disturbed, I'd say they are my favorite rock band, with Mistress being my fav song from them

You know what the problem with death metal is, there is no balance in it, its a try hard genre

Take these two songs for example:

Same crazy indistinguishable screaming vocals, but it actually has melody, and those two aspects of the music meld together and improve upon eachother

Whereas death metal is so busy trying to "sound different" and purposefully be "unappealing" that it does just that, sounds like shit.

Im not a gay to listen to this crap
I listen to death metal because i realy feel like that

Im not a gay to listen to this crap
I listen to death metal because i realy feel like that

The first line in your statement contradicts the 2nd, and proves literally what I said here:

Which is it, do you actually like the music, or do you like it literally because it doesn't sound "nice" (gay)?

You are just a poser who likes things because they're "fringe", you just like death metal not because it sounds good to you, but because it doesn't sound like mainstream music, that means you don't even really like it, you just like being part of the fringe, and the feeling that gives you

The first line in your statement contradicts the 2nd, and proves literally what I said here:

Which is it, do you actually like the music, or do you like it literally because it doesn't sound "nice" (gay)?

You are just a poser who likes things because they're "fringe", you just like death metal not because it sounds good to you, but because it doesn't sound like mainstream music, that means you don't even really like it, you just like being part of the fringe, and the feeling that gives you
You are a very strange man. You build all your opinions about my person on your paranoial assumptons.
For some strange reason you convinse yourself that in fact i dont like death metal whatsovever, wich is fairlly ridicilous because i listen to it all day long.
Mainstem or not i dont care i listen to music that resonates with my own mood.