Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Solipsism

• Thread starter femalesentience
  • Start date
F

femalesentience

Recruit
★★
A feature common to incels who exclusively reside in the incelosphere is solipsism akin to roastie solipsism. The most common and identifiable symptoms are calling all normies chads and calling anyone who doesnt meet strict subjective incel criteria fakecels. I assume many are neets and on top of that mainly frequent incel echochambers. My main qualm with these incels is that their perspectives do more to further obscure and distort reality than to reflect on it meaningfully, which for better or worse, was one of the most compelling aspects of the incel community. I suppose its inevitable that any community will have its fair share of low sentience 'mogs me' derivative npc posters but in context of the incelosphere it unnecessarily justifies the negative stereotypes others have of us.

That is why lookism is superior to this place. Nobody really gets banned there and if yes then it's for personal reasons, not for being outside of the circle jerk.

That is why lookism is superior to this place.

femalesentience
Recruit
-
Joined Feb 3, 2019
Messages115

Are you @FemaleInventionsLOL ?

Last edited:
This was on purpose since we actively didn't want to just be a lookism clone. If you want to post lookism shit, well lookism still exists.
I post everywhere man.

So because most of us don't want to hear about the sexual experiences of others, we're solipsistic? As that's ultimately all this is, you could be Chad LARPing right now and none of us would know, the only way we could know is if you told us.

This thread made me happier that this forum doesn't allow braggarts.

This thread doesn’t really make any sense.

lmfao i could not have imagined lower quality replies

What exactly is solipism, is it something to do that only oneself can exist and everything else in front of them is just an illusion

What exactly is solipism, is it something to do that only oneself can exist and everything else in front of them is just an illusion

In this context it's basically just having your head up your ass

yes but more loosely seeing things exclusively from your own perspective and taking it for reality despite extreme personal bias

That is why lookism is superior to this place. Nobody really gets banned there and if yes then it's for personal reasons, not for being outside of the circle jerk.
yeah, an incel would just LOVE to post in a place in which everyone brags about their lays. are you retarded? a place which doesn't take out the trash is bound to smell like shit.

yeah, an incel would just LOVE to post in a place in which everyone brags about their lays. are you retarded? a place which doesn't take out the trash is bound to smell like shit.

Would that make Looksmax full of trash? They allow talk of lays there. One guy even posted his trophies.

Would that make Looksmax full of trash? They allow talk of lays there. One guy even posted his trophies.
looksmax.org is not an incel place. that person has said "lookism is superior to this place" as if lookism is supposed to be comparable to incels.co. besides, trash IS taken out over on looksmax.org. not over on lookism, though.

yeah, an incel would just LOVE to post in a place in which everyone brags about their lays. are you retarded?
There are some slayers there, some people who ascended (though majority are trolls and larpers) but it's still pretty much an incel forum, not to mention the entire incel community comes from there, all the vocab (chad, stacy, mog), all the theories (lookstheory, jbw theory), all the looksmaxing (mewing etc), the majority of the famous incels (ER, FaceandLMS, Hamudi, mrz), everything.

There are some slayers there, some people who ascended (though majority are trolls and larpers) but it's still pretty much an incel forum, not to mention the entire incel community comes from there, all the vocab (chad, stacy, mog), all the theories (lookstheory, jbw theory), all the looksmaxing (mewing etc), the majority of the famous incels (ER, FaceandLMS, Hamudi, mrz).
lookism is by no means an incel forum. not anymore, at least. it's a place populated purely by trolling braggers nowadays due to the nonexistent moderation. also, i wouldn't know about most but faceandlms isn't incel by any means. he's just "blackpilled".

lookism is by no means an incel forum. not anymore, at least. it's a place populated purely by trolling braggers nowadays due to the nonexistent moderation. also, i wouldn't know about most but faceandlms isn't incel. he's just a "blackpilled".
How is face not an incel? Afaik he had like one lay in 35 years and it was an ugly woman. LOL! Clearly an incel, not to mention he has close to no standards and likes fat women. Most guys from this site could probably hook up with a land whale if they truly wanted a 1/10 hambeast.

Regarding lookism, most of the largest posters there are incels (mvp, bojack, mrz, undisputed).

How is face not an incel? Afaik he had like one lay in 35 years and it was an ugly woman. LOL! Clearly an incel, not to mention he has close to no standards and likes fat women. Most guys from this site could probably hook up with a land whale if they truly wanted a 1/10 hambeast.
not just one.

wow, an ugly woman (not that it actually is ugly, the pics of the white female he's fucked are out in public). it doesn't count, right? because "incel" doesn't mean "involuntarily celibate", after all, it means "i can't fuck muh stacies boo hoo hoo ugly/fat/ethnic/whatever females don't count". jesus christ, fuck you. no wonder you like lookism more than an actual incel space.

not just one.

wow, an ugly woman (not that it actually is ugly, the pics of the white female he's fucked are out in public). it doesn't count, right? because "incel" doesn't mean "involuntarily celibate", after all, it means "i can't fuck stacies boo hoo hoo ugly/fat/ethnic females don't count". jesus christ. no wonder that you like lookism more than an actual incel space.
Pretty much, if you were willing to date 1/10 or 0/10 women the vast majority of this site could date so according to your retarded logic even you are a volcel and I have not yet mentioned the betabux way of doing things. Also one or two lays in 35 years means he is involuntarily celibate. Nowhere does the original definition say you have to be a virgin to qualify.

Absolute state of .co newfags

Also with that nickname, OP, might as well scream "I'm a retarded larping cuck faggot, please fucking spit on me before banning me.". I could give less than zero fucks about what IT cucks, normalfags or foids think about me or this site. They are retarded, period. They will have a bad opinion on us regardless of what we say or do, ugly and low status men are always demonized regardless, and noone gives a fuck when they get hurt. So fuck off with this retarded concern trolling bullshit. I expect you to get banned soon.

Faggot.

Pretty much, if you were willing to date 1/10 or 0/10 women the vast majority of this site could date so according to your retarded logic even you are a volcel. Also one or two lays in 35 years means he is involuntarily celibate. Nowhere does the original definition say you have to be a virgin to qualify.
moronic assumption. you're exactly like a normie saying "hurr durr just go for ugly females and get laid", as if even the ugliest female doesn't have a gargantuan SMV compared to an incel.

Absolute state of .co newfags

Also with that nickname, OP, might as well scream "I'm a retarded larping cuck faggot, please fucking spit on me before banning me.". I could give less than zero fucks about what IT cucks, normalfags or foids think about me or this site. They are retarded, period. They will have a bad opinion on us regardless of what we say or do, ugly and low status men are always demonized regardless, and noone gives a fuck when they get hurt. So fuck off with this retarded concern trolling bullshit. I expect you to get banned soon.

Faggot.
I am a newfag yet my acc is older than yours, retard.
moronic assumption. you're exactly like a normie saying "hurr durr just go for ugly females and get laid", as if even the ugliest female doesn't have a gargantuan SMV compared to an incel.
Have you tried courting a 300 pound ham beast? If not you are a volcel according to your moronic definition. Not according to mine. You are the one who claims even the giga incel aka faceandlms is a fakecel.

It's odd your reading comprehension is so poor you think I sound like a normie when it's you who calls everyone a fakecel.

Last edited:
OMGFML

I am a newfag yet my acc is older than yours, retard.
Because I was on braincels before I came here, retard. Fuck off back to lookism faggot. Also if you've been here for since october and you still spout dumb shit like that might as well fucking get disability benefits because you have negative IQ.

Maybe back in 2015. I'm not personally a fan of what the place turned into.

this thread is a perfect example of the current state of the incel community. projection, infighting, standards policing. jfl

this thread is a perfect example of the current state of the incel community. projection, infighting, standards policing. jfl

That's because incels are separate individuals with different perspectives instead of automated clones of each other, so it makes sense that we have disagreements. I'd rather fiercely express my disagreement and figure stuff out from there than post in an abomination of a forum with a faked niceness.

>Standards policing

just let everyone say and do whatever the fuck they want in the forum bro

Who the fuck let this retard in? Fucking lookism fags never stop polluting this website

Have you tried courting a 300 pound ham beast
You're fucking retarded if you think those foids have trouble finding men. The women who you think are easy to land have standards lists longer than a fucking Leonard Cohen song. After 100000 posts I thought peopl would get it but no.

Because I was on braincels before I came here, retard. Fuck off back to lookism faggot. Also if you've been here for since october and you still spout dumb shit like that might as well fucking get disability benefits because you have negative IQ.
What is even your problem you retarded autist? All I said was lookism was a better incel site, which was relevant to the topic since it was about how's this site a one giant circle jerk, just like reddit which bans everyone who doesn't conform. I also posted on braincels until I got banned. Today I was banned from r/short after making one post on that sub.

The entire incel community comes from the PSL, all of the terminology, all of the black pill comics and even Elliot Rodger himself. This site has only produced demented autists such as yourself. Funny you talk about intelligence yet your posts are completely incoherent. Fucking kill yourself you idiot.

What is even your problem you retarded autist? All I said was lookism was a better incel site, which was relevant to the topic since it was about how's this site a one giant circle jerk, just like reddit which bans everyone who doesn't conform. I also posted on braincels until I got banned. Today I was banned from r/short after making one post on that sub.

The entire incel community comes from the PSL, all of the terminology, all of the black pill comics and even Elliot Rodger himself. This site has only produced demented autists such as yourself. Funny you talk about intelligence yet your posts are completely incoherent. Fucking kill yourself you idiot.
we're sorry for having actual vetting, actual standards, to try and give incels a proper "safe space" so to speak to fraternise with other fellow incels instead of garbage whom are only around to make fun of them. we should let everyone in. females, trannies, braggers. of course.

if you do indeed think that this site's as trash as you claim, would you be interested in requesting a ban?

Lmao, he tries to label my posts incoherent and yet he provides zero counter-points, and makes the retarded claim that just because ER posted there, we should be ok with trannies,braggers and fakecels.

>What is even your problem you retarded autist?

You say lookism is better, I say fuck off back to lookism, and you keep polluting my board with your bullshit about how its ok for an incel forum to let people who brag about cumming on foids' faces in. So why are you here, faggot? Get the fuck off my board.

>The entire incel community comes from the PSL, all of the terminology, all of the black pill comics and even Elliot Rodger himself.

So we should just be ok with braggers, larpers, trolls who shit everywhere up?

>. This site has only produced demented autists such as yourself.

Peak irony.

we're sorry for having actual vetting, actual standards, to try and give incels a proper "safe space" so to speak to fraternise with other fellow incels instead of garbage whom are only around to make fun of them. we should let everyone in. females, trannies, braggers. of course.

if you do indeed think that this site's as trash as you claim, would you be interested in requesting a ban?

That's his entire gameplan. He wants to talk retarded shit in a retarded attempt to bait the mods into getting himself banned, so he can whine on lookism about muh circlejerk and muh moderation. Honestly I don't know why mods let this faggot in in the first place.

Would be good if you unbanned me from looksmax where some idiot of a mod banned me for no reason whatsoever without any warning and no reason given. After I registered an alt they perma banned me for requesting an unban without giving any reason again.

What the fuck even is solipsism? It’s over for bad at English cels.

A feature common to incels who exclusively reside in the incelosphere is solipsism akin to roastie solipsism. The most common and identifiable symptoms are calling all normies chads and calling anyone who doesnt meet strict subjective incel criteria fakecels. I assume many are neets and on top of that mainly frequent incel echochambers. My main qualm with these incels is that their perspectives do more to further obscure and distort reality than to reflect on it meaningfully, which for better or worse, was one of the most compelling aspects of the incel community. I suppose its inevitable that any community will have its fair share of low sentience 'mogs me' derivative npc posters but in context of the incelosphere it unnecessarily justifies the negative stereotypes others have of us.
Solipsism doesn't mean what you think it means.
What the fuck even is solipsism? It’s over for bad at English cels.
It's the belief that the only thing that can be known for certain is the existence of yourself. There are multiple different types. It's pretty logical, really. Everything else you are interpreting from your senses, the only thing that is present in your brain without external addition is consciousness. It doesn't mean anything in the way that he is using it here, he misuses the word.

I know what it literally means. It is more broadly used in a literary context to describe extreme egocentrism.

Lookism and looksmax are both chadlites bragging zone. Fuck those arrogant places

Yeah, there are some posters here who certainly lower the collective IQ of this place and some are completely divorced from reality. That can’t be denied

Well, the gatekeepers are annoying, but this place is pretty fun and more "human" than lookism. Being alone has many repercussions that are not as freely discussed elsewhere.

I'd argue that pretty much all human beings are inherently solipsistic, whether they'd like to admit it or not.

I'd argue that pretty much all human beings are inherently solipsistic, whether they'd like to admit it or not.

I agree. But I'd argue sentience is the degree to which one can weigh other points of view and align oneself with what most accurately maps reality or more precisely what is the general trendline or pattern as opposed to the subjective incident.