Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Solidarity

S

Strasser

Greycel
We need to develop solidarity among ourselves.The normies see inceldom as being a phase that should be gotten over, but we know that it's based in inalienable characteristics. Creating an entrenched and self-conscious incel class is what the normies fear, there are millions of us, the ones who are posting stuff are just the ones with the highest incel-consciousness.

Some normies have incel skin, but their mind is still normie

I wouldnt betray my incel bros
We are a minority sadly, very few incels accept a sort of MGTOW perspective, most are cucks without the opportunity to become one. Every other day I come across a posts that say the same thing "I'd kill anyone to feel the touch of a woman", these users are giga- cucks and should be avoided at all costs, fucking foid worship.

Phase? Yeah you get over it once you're in the ground. Oddly enough at the mythical 6'.

nah, most people on here are cucks itl even if they don't show it on here, thry would treat you just like normies do
Agreed, solidarity would be nice but it's pointless when people don't want it too. 99% of users here would sell you out for a whiff of 500 pound landwhale roastie pussy, despite what they may say otherwise.

This thread is becoming a bitter pill. Most here are no better than the foids and normalfags we criticize. :feelsrope:

Lack of solidarity comes from playing into the normie frame. The normie sees female approval as the gate to sex, so he will gladly throw his bros under the buss for a crumb of coochie. Incels challenge the frame because we are not afraid to shit on women.
As more and more men are sexually disenfranchised due to advances in hypergamy (e.g. literal betafarms of onlyfans) we will increasingly have more and more power.

One aspect of us not playing into the frame would be us not seeing inceldom as a phase but instead an identity. If someone graduates from inceldom they might be removed from certain spaces, but we shouldn't seek to cloister ourselves and forever shun them.

Every other day I come across a posts that say the same thing "I'd kill anyone to feel the touch of a woman", these users are giga- cucks and should be avoided at all costs, fucking foid worship.

I wouldnt betray my incel bros
Same. Why go out with a girl that can dump you and cheat on you whenever she can.
I'll rather cope till rope with my incel bros. :dab:

Maybe if this situation escalates to something bigger then yea, mods should do a obligatory purge of those who would sell us out for a crumb of coochie.

Too many bootlickers who fear death and dig their fingers into the dirt trying to hold on tightly.

If Eunus could have spread his message across the entire Republic, the rebellion wouldn't have been limited to Magna Graecia.