Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incel shoots 6'5" bully and gets away with it

manlet + incel rage is a deadly combo

should've aimed for his head blown that nigga out

What if he was a 4'2 asshole?
Believe it or not, physical size does play into self-defense claims, and hands can be deadly weapons. A dude a foot taller than you and a 100lbs heavier could probably beat you to death.
The foid juror actually did use the YouTuber's tall height as another indicator of him being "threatening," and although I understand the desire to shoot people you don't like, it still shouldn't be legally sanctioned.

I find homeless people with Black skin to be threatening. Can I shoot them if they are in my personal space begging for money? I feel like they're fucking with me when they do their rhetorical tricks to make me feel guilty and give them money :lul:
If they ignore your demands that they stop and continue to follow you as you try to flee, then quite possibly yes. The guy was saying

>Stop, stop

While walking away. He was doing his part to deescalate the situation, and YouTubertard persisted.
I'm speaking as a person interested in law here, not someone with personal animus
Gonna depend a lot on your state, but the other guy has a concealed carry permit, so he probably knows his local laws. He realized he had the legal “green light” to fire, and he took it because maybe he wanted to fuck up a douchebag and he knew he’d win in court.

Also, in self defense cases, you don’t have to wait until the other party is already hurting you. That’s often too late, and you’re already dead. Being threatened is legal grounds.

lel

I mean, that same foid juror could have said that she thinks someone being ugly and autistic is "threatening" when they cold approach. They damn well act like it, after all. So this isn't a precedent we should support tbh. Again, "lacking facial expression" is literally a SYMPTOM OF AUTISM :feelshaha:
Joey Tribbiani Flirt GIF

Yes, assuming you’re retarded enough to PUA, and she tells you to stop while fleeing from you, if you continue to chase after her, you may get shot.

Yes, assuming you’re retarded enough to PUA, and she tells you to stop while fleeing from you, if you continue to chase after her, you may get shot.
Walking away slowly while saying "stop" is hardly fleeing.

The guy in the video below constantly gets told to "stop" at protests by the people he trolls, yet he follows them around despite them not wanting him to. Are they justified to shoot him because he's exercising his free speech rights?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6F09_b1rRI

Well, he is a manlet, so then he must not be too "threatening!" :lul:

But he is also very ugly, looking like le 56% americano meme, so maybe that makes up for it and would justify killing him according to foid jurors! :lul: :lul: :lul:

From watching the shooting video, it seemed like the doordash wagie was just trying to ignore the guy and go about his business. He wasn't exactly "fleeing," which is what made his proceeding deadly use of force so surprising. He didn't put much emphasis upon his desire to be left alone before shooting the guy. And in any case, you have no right to be "left alone" in public by someone exercising free speech. Rights don't care about your feelings, and it's obvious to me that much of the support for shooting him comes from schadenfreude, or a feeling of catharsis from seeing an annoying person get shot. This is a dangerous precedent which normies can use to justify the shooting of any incel.

Last edited:
Surprised he got away with that. You never know if someone has a weapon until they pull it out, he had every right to shoot him imo. Don't go around intimidating random people.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwUwz61OyWY

Here is a current example of how the genre of IRL trolling is dominated by incels @CircumcisedClown

Turan literally has autism/ADHD and has spent most of his life since the age of 15 homeless. He found a way to make money, though, by trolling normalfags in public. Should he be shot for daring to disturb normalfag society with obnoxious TTS and media bits?

Tbh this was not a proportional use of force at all. I'm surprised to see so many people justifying it.

Normies are low iq. They lack the ability to think logically/rationally.

If the tall dude had started pushing him/shoving him or had a knife, it makes sense to shoot him.

But someone simply getting too close to you in a public place in broad daylight (a situation in which you clearly know that the pERson getting close to you is highly unlikely to hurt you because they would get caught easily due to a plethora of evidence:witnesses, camERas etc), ISN’T a situation in which shooting someone is logical or rational.

But as I said, we r dealing with normies here, they have no logic. They show love and support to evil people while hating and vilifying good people.

Normies should be crucified and burned alive on a stake.

Last edited:
Let's say a politician is confronted in public by a constituent or a reporter who intends to ask tough questions about a scandal. Can the constituent or reporter be shot for not leaving the politician alone even after the politician says "no questions?"

What if the constituent is tall, autistic ("no emotional expression"), and using a rough tone of voice? Sounds very threatening to me TBH!

What if the politician is AOC, and thus a small and vulnerable female? Surely a female who feels politically threatened can shoot any dirty manpig asking her the wrong things! :feelshaha:

AOC literally does have a long history of alleging that words can be violent or even constitute "terrorism." The implication is that you should be able to get shot for using your free speech rights incorrectly or uncouthly. Is this something we legitimately support here? Because incels.is would be one of the first websites to be taken down for "violent" or "terroristic" speech and have its userbase arrested and abused by the police.

Last edited:
the pERson getting close to you is highly unlikely to hurt you because they would get caught easily due to a plethora of evidence:witnesses, camERas etc)
Of course, one of the cameras was being held by his very own friend :feelskek:

Apparently criminals intent on randomly assaulting you would record their own crime according to normies :feelstastyman:

Indeed, one normie whose comment I read said that "for all I would've known in this situation, the guy recording could've been his buddy trying to tagteam me!" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The implication here is that even the cameraman could have been justifiably shot. Which is insane.

He realized he had the legal “green light” to fire, and he took it because maybe he wanted to fuck up a douchebag and he knew he’d win in court.
This is exactly the same shit that sadistic police officers do, except much more often than pedestrians since due to qualified immunity and the sympathy of prosecutors it is very rare for them to ever lose in court.

It's either this (him acting in bad faith, which BTW would preclude a self-defense argument if proven, since he knew he wasn't actually being threatened), or that he fundamentally misread the situation and was more socially retarded than even the prankER was pretending to be. Which by normie logic means he should be put in prison or executed, since apparently low social intelligence (real or perceived) is grounds for being considered a criminal and getting shot.

Last edited:
Walking away slowly while saying "stop" is hardly fleeing.
Run Away Donald Glover GIF by Childish Gambino

That is exactly the definition of fleeing. Removing yourself from the situation, and creating space between you and your aggressor.
The guy in the video below constantly gets told to "stop" at protests by the people he trolls, yet he follows them around despite them not wanting him to. Are they justified to shoot him because he's exercising his free speech rights?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6F09_b1rRI

Quite possibly, yes, that could be justified. Following people around and harassing them while they try to get away from you is intimidating behavior. Case-by-case basis, but you could very well be giving that person legal right to defend themselves.
But he is also very ugly, looking like le 56% americano meme, so maybe that makes up for it and would justify killing him according to foid jurors! :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 900091View attachment 900092
Ugly people get less sympathy in court, so possibly. Better to not commit crime at all.
From watching the shooting video, it seemed like the doordash wagie was just trying to ignore the guy and go about his business. He wasn't exactly "fleeing," which is what made his proceeding deadly use of force so surprising. He didn't put much emphasis upon his desire to be left alone before shooting the guy. And in any case, you have no right to be "left alone" in public by someone exercising free speech. Rights don't care about your feelings, and it's obvious to me that much of the support for shooting him comes from schadenfreude, or a feeling of catharsis from seeing an annoying person get shot. This is a dangerous precedent which normies can use to justify the shooting of any incel.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Literally everything you said in that paragraph was wrong, especially according to Texas law. The Doordash wagie

>Said stop twice
>Swatted the phone out of his face
>Walked in the opposite direction

And the YouTuber persisted, followed him, continued to press the phone into his face, and ignored his pleas to stop. This is all ignoring his friends who were flanking the wagie.

Yes, you do have a right to be “left alone” in public in so much that you can’t get in someone’s face, follow them around, and intimidate them.

Batman Punch GIF

That Hollywood bullshit where you get in someone’s face and say

>Hit me! Throw the first punch!

So you can use self-defense doesn’t work. That’s instigating. If you get in someone’s face using that kind of language and they hit you, they’re the ones with grounds for self-defense, not you. That goes for words, threats, and actions. If you say to someone,

>I’m going to murder you right now.

And they start beating your ass, that is justified because you made an actionable threat.

Most based state delivers again. Respect.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwUwz61OyWY

Here is a current example of how the genre of IRL trolling is dominated by incels @CircumcisedClown

Turan literally has autism/ADHD and has spent most of his life since the age of 15 homeless. He found a way to make money, though, by trolling normalfags in public. Should he be shot for daring to disturb normalfag society with obnoxious TTS and media bits?

Animated GIF

I don’t care about your autismo celebrities. It doesn’t matter what I think. It’s a matter of how the law works. If you go around harassing and intimidating people, be prepared to get your shit rocked eventually.

If you don’t like it, don’t put others in situations where they have legal right to defend themselves against you.

Normies are low iq. They lack the ability to think logically/rationally.

If the tall dude had started pushing him/shoving him or had a knife, it makes sense to shoot him.

But someone simply getting too close to you in a public place in broad daylight (a situation in which you clearly know that the pERson getting close to you is highly unlikely to hurt you because they would get caught easily due to a plethora of evidence:witnesses, camERas etc), ISN’T a situation in which shooting someone is logical or rational.

But as I said, we r dealing with normies here, they have no logic. They show love and support to evil people while hating and vilifying good people.

Normies should be crucified and burned alive on a stake.
One Punch Man Preview GIF

Bad take. Fists are deadly weapons. You know how easy it is to kill a person with one punch?

I’ll give you a scenario.

>Big normie sucker punchs small normie
>Small normie falls over
>Small normie hits his head on something hard (like the floor)
>Lights out
>Small normie takes forever nap, big normie goes to prison

This shit happens all the time. You can find a million videos of it happening if you’re interested. This especially happens at bars when both parties are drunk. Ask a bouncer. If they’ve been working long enough, they’ve definitely seen somebody die/go to the hospital because this exact scenario happened.

This isn’t a Marvel movie or a pro-boxing fight. Regular people don’t know how to just eat punches like a bee sting. I’ve only ever been punched once in my life. If somebody came and bashed me in the back of the head, I’d probably go down.

Speaking of Rabbit Punches:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/DE1qK_AgXj0?feature=shared

This boxer got punched once in the back of the head, which is an illegal hit. His opponent got a penalty. He’s paralyzed and half brain dead for life lmao.

Last edited:
Let's say a politician is confronted in public by a constituent or a reporter who intends to ask tough questions about a scandal. Can the constituent or reporter be shot for not leaving the politician alone even after the politician says "no questions?"

What if the constituent is tall, autistic ("no emotional expression"), and using a rough tone of voice? Sounds very threatening to me TBH!

What if the politician is AOC, and thus a small and vulnerable female? Surely a female who feels politically threatened can shoot any dirty manpig asking her the wrong things! :feelshaha:

AOC literally does have a long history of alleging that words can be violent or even constitute "terrorism." The implication is that you should be able to get shot for using your free speech rights incorrectly or uncouthly. Is this something we legitimately support here? Because incels.is would be one of the first websites to be taken down for "violent" or "terroristic" speech and have its userbase arrested and abused by the police.

Go ahead and follow a Congressman around and see what happens. I’m sure their armed security won’t mind.

What a shit country where everyone has a gun fucking animals
Trust me it's shitter when they don't because then it's just muscle bound chads bullying people or normies ganging up. Guns keep them at bay and prevent them from preying on elderly or disabled or small males.

Run Away Donald Glover GIF by Childish Gambino

That is exactly the definition of fleeing. Removing yourself from the situation, and creating space between you and your aggressor.

Quite possibly, yes, that could be justified. Following people around and harassing them while they try to get away from you is intimidating behavior. Case-by-case basis, but you could very well be giving that person legal right to defend themselves.

Ugly people get less sympathy in court, so possibly. Better to not commit crime at all.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Literally everything you said in that paragraph was wrong, especially according to Texas law. The Doordash wagie

>Said stop twice
>Swatted the phone out of his face
>Walked in the opposite direction

And the YouTuber persisted, followed him, continued to press the phone into his face, and ignored his pleas to stop. This is all ignoring his friends who were flanking the wagie.

Yes, you do have a right to be “left alone” in public in so much that you can’t get in someone’s face, follow them around, and intimidate them.

Batman Punch GIF

That Hollywood bullshit where you get in someone’s face and say

>Hit me! Throw the first punch!

So you can use self-defense doesn’t work. That’s instigating. If you get in someone’s face using that kind of language and they hit you, they’re the ones with grounds for self-defense, not you. That goes for words, threats, and actions. If you say to someone,

>I’m going to murder you right now.

And they start beating your ass, that is justified because you made an actionable threat.
One Punch Man Preview GIF

Bad take. Fists are deadly weapons. You know how easy it is to kill a person with one punch?

I’ll give you a scenario.

>Big normie sucker punchs small normie
>Small normie falls over
>Small normie hits his head on something hard (like the floor)
>Lights out
>Small normie takes forever nap, big normie goes to prison

This shit happens all the time. You can find a million videos of it happening if you’re interested. This especially happens at bars when both parties are drunk. Ask a bouncer. If they’ve been working long enough, they’ve definitely seen somebody die/go to the hospital because this exact scenario happened.

This isn’t a Marvel movie or a pro-boxing fight. Regular people don’t know how to just eat punches like a bee sting. I’ve only ever been punched once in my life. If somebody came and bashed me in the back of the head, I’d probably go down.

Speaking of Rabbit Punches:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/DE1qK_AgXj0?feature=shared

This boxer got punched once in the back of the head, which is an illegal hit. His opponent got a penalty. He’s paralyzed and half brain dead for life lmao.

Go ahead and follow a Congressman around and see what happens. I’m sure their armed security won’t mind.
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max
Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back