Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incel shoots 6'5" bully and gets away with it

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
REPORT:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBqKTLZN3E

RAW

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUccLZPRGjk

WHY HE GOT WHAT HE FUCKING DESERVES:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7NqsZgioOk

Anybody who looks like that with a backwards red hat that thinks hes the next Chris Hansen by just bullying ugly people who look like pedos just genetically deserves to get fucking shot. He's lucky that incel didn't unload the entire clip on him. ALAN COLIE is a hero. He should inspire every incel to conceal carry, cause this shit happens to incels all the time.

Last edited:
MANLET POWER! Truly the ultimate equalizer. :feelsLightsaber:

What a shit country where everyone has a gun fucking animals

Surprised he got away with that. You never know if someone has a weapon until they pull it out, he had every right to shoot him imo. Don't go around intimidating random people.

Based country where men are still allowed to stand up for themselves

Very rare feel good story, I almost felt happy for rittenhouse before I realized foid grifters would be all over his dick for clout

remember SAINT ALAN

Finally some lifefuel

this is one of the few times where violence is based

He didn't get away with it, he was found guilty of malicious discharge in an occupied dwelling.

Who looks victorious here?

View attachment 895498

View attachment 895499

@SlayerSlayer
he got away with the larger crime of manslaughter, also its likely he can appeal and get off from the malicious discharge charge now-- though I'd like @PPEcel thoughts

He didn't get away with it, he was found guilty of malicious discharge in an occupied dwelling.

Who looks victorious here?
the jewtuber looks fine and probably got lots of views from this and sympathy from women for surviving a gunshot. The incel only won if he doesnt have to serve any time.

What a shit country where everyone has a gun fucking animals
Tallfag detekted. I'm an adult at a height where the average middle schooler can bicep curl me, so I would love to have a fucking gun.

What was the sound from the phone saying?

This whole thing is retarded really, but the guy being accosted certainly didn't provoke it.

What's amazing is that he's got cleared of charges despite not being a nigger.

Tallfag detekted. I'm an adult at a height where the average middle schooler can bicep curl me, so I would love to have a fucking gun.
if you can't win against the avg 12yo boy you are either like 4'10 or extremely anorexic

his gun is too small, he should start a gofundme for an upgrade

Ignored

I thought you were talking about that video where this manlet shoot his fat 6'5 bully to death, but this is also lifefuel

Stupid fuck apparently never learned his lesson because he's still making videos. Darwinism at it's finest...

You can tell he's an incel from the get go, the tall hamster looking mofo smelled it right away.

If this is bullying then I wonder in what kind of hell I live?

That chad looks like he's brain dead

Should've killed him. Bummer

Tbh this was not a proportional use of force at all. I'm surprised to see so many people justifying it.

One of the foid jurors literally said that the YouTuber was threatening because he "had no facial expression." I guess it's open season on autists with a lack of emotional affect and social reciprocity, then? :lul:

@TheNEET thoughts?

Only in Yankland does a minor confrontation result in a gunshot and trial.

Only in Yankland does a minor confrontation result in a gunshot and trial.
If the shooting was done by a cop, then the consensus would be that it's police brutality and a violation of civil rights (namely, free speech)

But since it was done on a YouTube prankster who people hate and find annoying, they change their perceptions to meet their preconceptions.

Tbh this was not a proportional use of force at all. I'm surprised to see so many people justifying it.

One of the foid jurors literally said that the YouTuber was threatening because he "had no facial expression." I guess it's open season on autists with a lack of emotional affect and social reciprocity, then? :lul:
what are you fucking talking about-- if some 6'5 asshole was shoving a phone in my face, with his buddy flanking me for no reason, my first instinct is that he's intimidating me, and he's gonna do something violent to me.

what are you fucking talking about-- if some 6'5 asshole was shoving a phone in my face, with his buddy flanking me for no reason, my first instinct is that he's intimidating me, and he's gonna do something violent to me.
What if he was a 4'2 asshole?

The foid juror actually did use the YouTuber's tall height as another indicator of him being "threatening," and although I understand the desire to shoot people you don't like, it still shouldn't be legally sanctioned.

I find homeless people with Black skin to be threatening. Can I shoot them if they are in my personal space begging for money? I feel like they're fucking with me when they do their rhetorical tricks to make me feel guilty and give them money :lul:

I'm speaking as a person interested in law here, not someone with personal animus

What if he was a 4'2 asshole?

The foid juror actually did use the YouTuber's tall height as another indicator of him being "threatening," and although I understand the desire to shoot people you don't like, it still shouldn't be legally sanctioned.

I find homeless people with Black skin to be threatening. Can I shoot them if they are in my personal space begging for money? I feel like they're fucking with me when they do their rhetorical tricks to make me feel guilty and give them money :lul:

I'm speaking as a person interested in law here, not someone with personal animus
this is TEXAS, and in TEXAS, you RESPECT personal space, or you get SHOT.

this is TEXAS, and in TEXAS, you RESPECT personal space, or you get SHOT.
lel

I mean, that same foid juror could have said that she thinks someone being ugly and autistic is "threatening" when they cold approach. They damn well act like it, after all. So this isn't a precedent we should support tbh. Again, "lacking facial expression" is literally a SYMPTOM OF AUTISM :feelshaha:

As for this genre of annoying people in public, it was pioneered by ugly nerds like Asian Andy and Arab Andy, and it's targeted against normalfags. This is just normalfags wanting to kill "annoying" people they don't like and who don't conform with the daily pace of life, instead vulgarly interrupting the mundanity tbhtbh

Getting tired of these YouTubers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back