Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel Rivalries?

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Do you have rivals on this forum? People you hate? Jokingly or not? Has an incel beef ever expanded over multiple forums?

"The Incel Rivalry! I Won't Lose To You This Time!!" on Doki Doki no Incheru Nekketsu Monogatari!

I only hate myself and sub 9 deniers @Personalityinkwell

don't care enough to hate ngl

Don’t hate anyone, I get into a lot of debates with recurring people but I actually like those users the most as I respect the fact they are willing to be opinionated and defend what they believe.

I do think sub 8 copers are totally deluded though, and I don’t have much respect for the theory itself from an intellectual standpoint. However most debates I have are against people who can coherently justify what they believe and I can usually sympathise with where they’re coming from after we have talked things through, though I still may disagree.

everyone hates me here

@RemoveNormalfags is a dumb incel

I only hate some cuck larpers tbh

I only hate the incels

no, people post stupid shit sometimes but i don't have any ill will against them

not rly, but I do like to postmax tbh