Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel rejects her

lifefuel tbh.
notice her reaction, he completely ruined that hole

Based! This is what all incels should behave like!

Reject them before they reject us.

Based, nothing makes toilets and soyciety seethe more than a subhuman man making femoids feel insignificant

based af, all subhumans should do that once at least :feelskek:

I remember when I was in 6th grade and I called a foid ugly, I bet you she still have nightmares about me

id call that a pre-emptive strike

gonna have to speedrun that shit
Which is what the guy in the video did.

Maybe just walk up to a girl and just say, "Eww!" before she has a chance to say anything. :feelskek:

Which is what the guy in the video did.

Maybe just walk up to a girl and just say, "Eww!" before she has a chance to say anything. :feelskek:
this is unironically what beckies do though, hoping that being cunts unprovoked will somehow make chads think they're hot shit :feelshaha::feelscomfy:

She needs to grow up and handle rejections like a mature person. She isn't entitled to anything.

You can tell foids rarely get rejected so blatantly like that. It's a big difference between spending hours crafting a text reply and coming up with something on the fly. Foids are just a vessel for cum and fetuses. They have no personalities.

to come up with this angle on the fly is super high iq
work out how can i completely eviscerate her without come back

reverse the paradigm so he rejects her is pure solid gold its liquid gold

suddenly when the shoe is on the other foot and she is receiving what she dishes out EVERY DAMN DAY TO MEN
its muh unacceptable oy mate what are you even

the black pill is men when receiving this utter shit from women have to remain mute and say nothing otherwise the white knight simp army come armed to the teeth with soy and swarm you in protection of muh lady

by the way is this the social influencer interviewer guy calfreezy his name is callum

this guy

Last edited:
based af, all subhumans should do that once at least :feelskek:

I remember when I was in 6th grade and I called a foid ugly, I bet you she still have nightmares about me
We should all do it more often, what a fucking lifefuel cope:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: