Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel recruiting and spreading of Blackpills?

Danecel

Danecel

Greycel
I have become so sad, when I noticed the sub has been removed from reddit.

R9K is filled with normies. But Incels were on the rise, 40k subscribers and growing rapidly, it barely had 5k in May. If this continued maybe blackpills would have become common knowledge, maybe we would start getting political parties, and more supports, and in the end change society to treat incels and unattractive people better.

But these dreams got shattered when that sub was banned.

The only way out of inceldom in the West is a radical cultural paradigm shift. We need to throw feminism/neo-liberalism out of the window and reintroduce the traditional Western patriarchal system with acutely defined gender roles, enforced monogamy and marriages arranged by parents.

Black pill knowledge will spread on its own. The trash society we live in, will send many this way. They may start out taking the red pill, but the next logical step is taking the black. The rebellion hurricane is about to pick up strength, it's over warm water.

It is good that the name incel got popularity because there are always incels and many are already blackpilled themselves they just think they are alone, the name helps people to group up

Nice, another fellow danish incel!!

Gay fantasy thread

get a grip fool

I've tried spreading the blackpill subvertly and not so subvertly, but believe me, it's hard if not sometimes impossible

Hypergiga bump.