Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR incel rebellion megathread!

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
post fun or creative non-lethal(be nice, no killing!) ways to attack society.

my idea is that a truecel here replaces all the sperm in a sperm back with his, wearing a black hoodie and anonymous mask to conceal his identity and have another brocel film it then only release the evidence once the femoids have given birth. just imagine the reaction of them knowing they will have to raise a genetic abberation for the next 18 years, kek.

Last edited:
post fun or creative non-lethal(no killing!) ways to attack society.

my idea is that a truecel here replaces all the sperm in a sperm back with his, wearing a black hoodie and anonymous mask to conceal his identity and have another brocel film it then only release the evidence once the femoids have given birth. just imagine the reaction of them knowing they will have to raise a genetic abberation for the next 18 years, kek.

Cruel but effective.

Inb4 mcdaddies pwn everyone who posts in this thread.

we each shit in our streets at night when no one is watching to protest women's racism against curries

Creating more truecels is inhumane tho

Mass catfishing. It'll distract girls from opportunities with real Chads.

Replacing youd sperm is the absolute best way to inflict as much mental pain upon the woman but it's still retarded because you're sentencing a child to inceldom.

Use the internet to publicly shame whores and cucks, also have more catfishers exposing hos on tinder until they are terrified of using it. Then as the blackpill becomes common knowledge, we can shame any rostie in the street that dresses like a thot.

ok on second thoughts we should release evidence of the sperm thing shortly after the femoids insert it so they are disgusted by having a lil subhuman growing inside them and they feel they are wasting their time as they have to get an operation to get it out.

ok on second thoughts we should release evidence of the sperm thing shortly after the femoids insert it so they are disgusted by having a lil subhuman growing inside them and they feel they are wasting their time as they have to get an operation to get it out.
This lol, now we're talking

shit on the streets/doorstep, slash car tyres, tip over bins, there are multiple things we can do to make life hard for feeeeeeeeemales

Just exist it will piss off normies

Use the internet to publicly shame whores and cucks, also have more catfishers exposing hos on tinder until they are terrified of using it. Then as the blackpill becomes common knowledge, we can shame any rostie in the street that dresses like a thot.
This an OPs plan is pretty devastating

This an OPs plan is pretty devastating
Cucks and rosties are easily led by shame, that's why they need everyone to agree with them or they break down. Once the blackpill takes over they will fall in line, or die of heart attacks from being severely triggered.

We should all become extremely successful and then all get together in times Square or another major attraction and collectively commit suicide, this would definitely get people talking and force the government to take action since they cannot collect income tax from a dead man.

If I sui, I'll place a bomb on me that's only big enough to blow me up but no one else around me. Go into a crowd full of oblivious stacies chads and normies living in their safe space fantasy land. Blow myself up and shower all of them in my guts. No physical violence required.

We need to sneak masturbate under a jacket or hoodie than shoot our cum onto random women and run!!!
UjtRr7M.gif

Make it's ok to be incel flyer and post them everywhere in public space. Reactions of SJW and Normies would be hilarious.

If I sui, I'll place a bomb on me that's only big enough to blow me up but no one else around me. Go into a crowd full of oblivious stacies chads and normies living in their safe space fantasy land. Blow myself up and shower all of them in my guts. No physical violence required.
Take a bunch of drugs that numb pain and self immolate like that monk did

Cucks and rosties are easily led by shame, that's why they need everyone to agree with them or they break down. Once the blackpill takes over they will fall in line, or die of heart attacks from being severely triggered.
Yeah hopefully but plenty of thirsty guys will still worship them and attempt to fill the void

Yeah hopefully but plenty of thirsty guys will still worship them and attempt to fill the void
There will be no point if female smv decreases and it becomes cheap and easy for men to get laid. Also realistic sex dolls in the future will make the wealthy men stop showering rosties with money just for showing their tits, or playing video games on camera.

Create chadbots on tinder and like apps to lure random stacies to a bar and then unmatch/ghost on them. Tell them that the reason why you ghosted is because they never would have wanted to hang out with you, for who you really are.

There will be no point if female smv decreases and it becomes cheap and easy for men to get laid. Also realistic sex dolls in the future will make the wealthy men stop showering rosties with money just for showing their tits, or playing video games on camera.
If sex robots become well advanced and cheaper to the average buyer a large amount of guys will probably go MGTOW why put themselves through the stresses of a relationship with the hyper inflated ego of some roastie when they can get gratification whenever they please,
Yeah i would love to see all these "sugar babies" lose their pathetic income

You know how humans always get ideas of technologies from animals? SO yeah there's a fish that shoots sperm in order to impregnate a femoid because they're small incel fish and females reject them. tbh tbh we need to get some device that shoots sperm so we can pass our genes. Government should do some serious research tbh tbh

Good idea. We need a lot of pple to do this to work. Eventually the dating sites would catch on though.

If sex robots become well advanced and cheaper to the average buyer a large amount of guys will probably go MGTOW why put themselves through the stresses of a relationship with the hyper inflated ego of some roastie when they can get gratification whenever they please,Yeah i would love to see all these "sugar babies" lose their pathetic income
Remember not to feel sorry for the rosties who treated us badly while we're at our lowest, we will return them the favor soon.

replaces all the sperm in a sperm back with his
This is the absolute annihilation of roasthumans and their betabux enablers. Incels can also mass donate sperm normally. Anyone over 6' and having a uni degree will be a prime seller, as femoids will have no idea of what the person is actually an 3/10 incel. Incels can also infiltrate fertility clinics to get semi-legal free reign to deceive the femoids.

You can also:
>vandalize expensive chad cars at night
>vandalize expensive properties stacies own (are given by betabux)
>spraying stacies with paint and running
>aquire and release compromising photos of cunts to make them a laughing stock (there was a whole site like this in my country but it got swatted)
>organize databases with incriminating and compromising insider information insider-incels can provide
>throw piss/shit-fillefd balloons at dead-drunk cunts loitering around clubs at night (+100 stealth)
>give said cunts unilateral hearing loss/tinnitus with air horns, while pretending to be drunk
>form a literal lowkey secret society and act as a secret interest/lobby group

Love it. Let's ruin it for femoids and their weak servants

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back