Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel rapes and kills his 16 yo sister, unrelated "pervert" finds and molests her corpse two days later

Whenever something like this happens involving a sand nigger, these pol cucks will milk it for years. YEARS. I've seen articles like this spammed on /pol/ 4chan or tiktok "save europa" accounts that happened all the way back in 2014, that's how pathetic they are
dude these pigskins are deranged they always cherry pick evidence and point fingers and every fucking edgy schizo believes them. Have you seen them gather dick pictures and compile it in one photo to worship white cocks? how fucking nasty and desperate do you get? Oh and every statistics that include racial differences in different factors are made up and manipulated with. Most of them are online surveys that conclude nothing and are 95% of the time made up lies. Hell I even remember they made up statistics proving that muslims have the highest lgbtq members lmao and they expect us to trust them even though they can't tell whether 6 million people died or not 90 years ago during world war 2. JFL at cumskins :lul:

Anti white slurs are so unoriginal and goofy.
kill yourself you worthless normie pigskin cuck I hope your family gets raped by a violent sand rapist refugees dumb snowroach faggot we kill your people in eurocuck land and jews give us money for it

Teamwork makes the dream work

kill yourself you worthless normie pigskin cuck I hope your family gets raped by a violent sand rapist refugees dumb snowroach faggot we kill your people in eurocuck land and jews give us money for it
You’re insults suck Stay mad MuhamMAD.

antiwhiteism is ultra cope.

Where did I say that?

Yeah, the only parasites here are europeans who , like the jews they are related to by blood, steal resources that don't belong to them then feign moral superiority as if they didn't just invade country X or country y to further their own Greed.

Anyways, the west is dying so your snow nigger seething, especially as an incel, is laughable to see

View attachment 818630
Ricecel fang's mouth is stuffed whites' and jews' dicks. He only drags other ethnics through the mud because he thinks his tiny-dick race, which is constantly getting cucked by their own foids, is the shit after JBWs. Actually, he defends noodlewhores cucking their men.

Yeah, the only parasites here are europeans who , like the jews they are related to by blood, steal resources that don't belong to them then feign moral superiority as if they didn't just invade country X or country y to further their own Greed.
Why didn't the ethnics do anything with the resources that are supposedly "theirs", lol?
Resource extraction doesn't matter that much outside oil maybe
Ricecel fang's mouth is stuffed whites' and jews' dicks. He only drags other ethnics through the mud because he thinks his tiny-dick race, which is constantly getting cucked by their own foids, is the shit after JBWs. Actually, he defends noodlewhores cucking their men.
what's ur race

lmao no fucking way he's a ricecuck defending his precious white man? lmfao
Why didn't the ethnics do anything with the resources that are supposedly "theirs", lol?
are you demented? cause it was taken from them, just like how white men take your women
Resource extraction doesn't matter that much outside oil maybe
it does JFL minerals and metals in north africa are also taken by france

it does JFL minerals and metals in north africa are also taken by france
Retard shitskins sat on it forever until whites came and made use of it
How does that invalidate racism lol

Lol, what the fuck

View attachment 818479View attachment 818480View attachment 818482View attachment 818481
Least degenerate anglo

The jailbait pill is so brutal, a guy had to murder his younger sister to get it.

You just know if it was sand nigger who did this it would be all over /pol/ and right wing twitter accounts. But of course because it's a snow nigger raping another snow nigger, they will stay quite
kpt20dfd4q7a1-1-jpg.819270

Holly shit, the more I scrolled down on the story the worse it gets. His father was in jail for raping a foid too.

Pedophilia and rape runs in families, no studies about this because it’s so taboo.

jfc.
Double team

dude these pigskins are deranged they always cherry pick evidence and point fingers and every fucking edgy schizo believes them. Have you seen them gather dick pictures and compile it in one photo to worship white cocks? how fucking nasty and desperate do you get? Oh and every statistics that include racial differences in different factors are made up and manipulated with. Most of them are online surveys that conclude nothing and are 95% of the time made up lies. Hell I even remember they made up statistics proving that muslims have the highest lgbtq members lmao and they expect us to trust them even though they can't tell whether 6 million people died or not 90 years ago during world war 2. JFL at cumskins :lul:
Sounds like you don't like the white folk too much. Do you love jews?

Sounds like you don't like the white folk too much. Do you love jews?
I'm talking about the edgy whites that lurk on /pol/ and point fingers at ethnics. Not all whitecels or white people, I respect whitecels who don't race cope.

I'm talking about the edgy whites that lurk on /pol/ and point fingers at ethnics. Not all whitecels or white people, I respect whitecels who don't race cope.
Sounds like you're the only one here thats race coping.

Sounds like you're the only one here thats race coping.
yeah I'm the one race coping when every pigskin cuck cries about muh white race and get pissed off when you make fun of pigskins or point out their bullshits, get the fuck outta here.

yeah I'm the one race coping when every pigskin cuck cries about muh white race and get pissed off when you make fun of pigskins or point out their bullshits, get the fuck outta here.
You worship a pedophile, so I'm not gonna take your seriously. Nice to you as a threat to the human race but that's about it. So maybe I should be your ally, why?

You worship a pedophile, so I'm not gonna take your seriously. Nice to you as a threat to the human race but that's about it. So maybe I should be your ally, why?
first I'm not a muslim and second " Nice to you as a threat to the human race "? jfl at caring about the human race when you are a sub 5 male and what the fuck do you mean by ally? I don't wanna be allies with a retard who blames jews 24/7 and defends muh white race fuck you and your cumskin race at least I'm not a race coping retard like you I'm above all that now and even if you care about " muh white race " I'm sure they'll give you a girlfriend when you defend their race in an incel forum you fucking worthless cuck. Just hang yourself and don't bother replying I'm not gonna answer to your low iq replies.

That’s so sickening rest in peace

first I'm not a muslim and second " Nice to you as a threat to the human race "? jfl at caring about the human race when you are a sub 5 male and what the fuck do you mean by ally? I don't wanna be allies with a retard who blames jews 24/7 and defends muh white race fuck you and your cumskin race at least I'm not a race coping retard like you I'm above all that now and even if you care about " muh white race " I'm sure they'll give you a girlfriend when you defend their race in an incel forum you fucking worthless cuck. Just hang yourself and don't bother replying I'm not gonna answer to your low iq replies.
Lol. I agree in parts, why be a white nationalist? When you're not going to reproduce anyway let's all just enjoy the dying society . I personally want to live in the woods and be a cave man with a phone and a computer As long as I have my chicken tenders. I don't want to bother nobody and I don't want anybody near me.

My sister and her teenaged daughter have been watching Outlander, suddenly they have this idea that Scotland is this romantic bastion full of perfect manly gentlemen.

I was like, oh sweet summer child, you've never seen Trainspotting and it shows....

In all seriousness though.

Holy fucking shit that's disgusting.

I've had some rock bottom moments in my life, when I've felt like I've completely failed, and everything is hopeless, and there is no prospect of things getting any better. But I've never:
● Raped my sister
● Murdered my sister
● Found a random naked corpse on the ground and decided to fuck it

I've had some rock bottom moments in my life where I've felt like I've completely failed and everything is hopeless and there is no prospect of things getting better. But I've never
I'm mostly afraid to think that it's just me being a coward as opposed to me being this paragon of justice lol

you're self-evidently the one seething over white people all day long lol
yeah I hate pigskins so what? I'm pissed off at fags like you who worship pigskins and put them on a pedestal fuck you and your cumskin race we sands are mass raping your pigskin whores in eurocuck land

I wish I would find a hot foid's corpse sometime, preferably still warm but I'm not picky.
Just imagine walking outside at night and in the corner of your peripheral vision you spot a pair of smooth pale legs sticking out.