Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel rant youtube video

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★

A lot of disillusioned normies are commenting on this video. They are discussing the buzz the term "incel" has been creating lately. I have curated a few of these comments here:

"Falcon Black MGTOW
In todays world, its just not worth it... Being turned down for silly reasons, having your self-esteem ripped by women who most likely werent even worth the approach in the first place on a regular basis is BAD for the mans self-esteem and even testosterone. My solution is we need to go back to old school methods of hooking up via family, friends, heck even arranged relationships. But currently as a healthy, athletic, martial artist, 6'2, 105kg, 12% BF, 7/10 looks, chiseled, engineer, early 30s no kids....It just isnt worth it! The hypergamy and feminism is a serious cause for concern. Ive been with beautiful women, absolutely stunning... but once I start hearing and seeing the red flags, I just cant spare the time away from my goals to entertain it for much longer."

ContrarianExpatriate
This Incel Rebellion is just getting started. I blame fathers for not teaching men to unlearn the Hollywood and pop culture myths about how sex is easily obtained. It is for women, but it is hard fought for among men generally. If Incels knew just how overrated is the female stinkhole, they would not be so concerned with lack of sex. Our culture, including men, tend to make sex seem like the most important and glorious thing in life. It is far, far from that but these guys just don't know.

Why does it keep happening? Because women have broken the social contract with men. We need to repeal the 19th and force them into the natural order...women need to be owned and their rights and vaginas arent theirs...they serve men end of story

Kristoffer P
Man I sympathize with the incel cause as well. I just feel it’s a reaction to a much larger shift that’s taking place. The fact that we’ve got so many movements and sects within the male sex says all you need to know. The landscape is changing and we aren’t completely sure how to react. I also think women are now finding themselves in a position they’ve never really been in before. Historically, we’ve been the choosers. They’ve been the objects of our choice. As such, they had to make themselves desirable by looking nice and behaving pleasantly in order to secure stability, a home, status etc. Now that women enter into the dynamic on equal (if not greater footing) via second and third wave feminism in recent decades, they have more choosing capacity and - more distressingly for men - they no longer need us to provide the basics (stability, security etc). What this means is that women can move into the masculine role of choosing as well because it turns out we do need them for something: sex. Today we’ve got gurus telling guys to ‘move into their alpha’ and ‘work towards their purpose’. Sure, that’s great advice but what we’re really doing is making ourselves appear more masculine in order to increase our desirability. It’s the exact same as women prettying up and acting nicely (appearing more feminine) in order to be chosen by us and get what they want. The dynamics have changed and we’re really no longer in the driver’s seat. They are. Last thing. Peterson sometimes talks about how male rejection in the sexual marketplace is so devastating because it’s like Mother Nature labeling you incompetent and saying your genes are unworthy. Think about that for a second.... We’ve got to realize the times we’re living in and become aware of the actions we involuntarily choose to take. Are you going to opt out or step up? I can’t tell you which is better, only you can make that choice.

Test Channel Don't Subscribe
Unfortunately involuntary celibacy is here to stay. In a sexual free market women are the choosers, and due to hypergamy they are going to choose the top men. You can't blame them for that, it's just how their biology reacts to this set of circumstances. Especially with the rise of single motherhood there is an increasing amount of men who don't know how to be real men, which makes the problem worse. More and more men are going to be left out, and yes some of them will react violently. Enforced monogamy ensures that a larger percentage of men have access to sex and relationships. This is what we had before when monogamy was socially, culturally and legally backed. And as you said there weren't any school shootings back then. But society seems to be taking a different approach this time. Society seems to be trying to destroy the male by promoting things such as homosexuality, transgenderism and cuckolding.

Arian Ka
While I do agree on your point about fixing yourself first and getting to that level 10, the main problem with incels is that they are frustrated by the unfairness enforced by mother nature and I'm mostly talking about genetics and beauty. Some men operate at maybe level 2 and they are still drowned in vagina just because they naturally look good while an incel maybe has a stable job and house and isn't in debt and isn't fat nor skinny but they barely manage to get laid once a year just because they don't look good enough. That is what causes the frustration. To them getting to that level 10 won't even matter because they'll still be an ugly guy who has achieved level 10.

Muslim Trump supporter M.AG.A.

When I was in my early teens, my mother used to catch me staring through the window at half naked women as they walked past the house. One day she decided to have a talk with me about it. She told me that those women are going out to attract men. And she didn't make it sound sexy either. Actually, she said it in a way that it made it look like the men these women were attracting were absolute suckers. And the truth is most men are complete dopes when it comes to women. I decided at that point that I do not want to be another cog in the wheel. Most of these western women, no matter how good they look, are insecure, delusional, and socially conditioned. When I see these women, I already know that I am better than them between the ears. So it's weird to see so many so called red pill men complaining that these narcissistic women are looking down their noses at them. It's also sad that these same men would actually consider dating these neotenic, women's magazine reading, daytime talk show watching, pop culture influenced, fashion slaves that gossip about women, bitch about men, and fantasize about prince charming. I see most women as complete and utter dingbats, whereas, tfls, incels, and more than a few mgtow see them as unattainable targets. By the way, if you're a man who has a hard time attracting women, you shouldn't be living in the west anyway, like seriously. I give most western women the look that they give these humble dudes that are okay with being cannon fodder for these narcissistic broads. I let them know that I'm better than them through my body language and my tone of voice. Girls at my school are so insecure that they try to act as if they don't know that I'm a math tutor or that I'm not an A plus student because "they don't want to boost my ego". I've also noticed that guys bring nothing to the party but their drool. Most guys are just cogs in nature's and society's wheel. They are a bunch of beta orbiters that fuel female narcissism and epitomize the image of "girls rule, boys drool". And even though most men are pathetic droolers, most women feel inadequate to men, and so many men don't even know this. It's funny how the same women that look down their noses at men they perceive to be pieces of shit feel so offended and insecure around men that are clearly better than them, or at least men that they can't shit on. Unlike these nimrods, I'm a master at letting women know that their asses and tits are all they got. What's more, I'm studying to be a naturopathic doctor in a school dominated by female social worker and nursing students. I don't have the time or the desire to entertain their inane conversations or flirt with them. When their desperate attempts to get my attention fails to work, they try to bust my balls, and that only results in me making them feel silly after mansplaining communication and people skills to them. Boy, does that make them feel inadequate. Most guys are so quick to give women attention. A group of women could be talking about the dumbest shit, and guys would chime in, making absolute fools of themselves in the process. So I don't feel bad for men who are being sexually rejected. Men are complicit in this monster they created. We live in a society where women are socially conditioned by Hollywood and the media to look down their noses at men, and men want to be humble in the face of that? Men are literally feeding the same people that make a hobby out of shitting on them. Women bring their sexual marketplace value to the party and I bring my male chauvinism and gravitas. Oh, by the way, as soon as a woman realizes that you have freedom between the ears, and shortly after passive aggressively expressing her envy for you, she will seek help from you without actually admitting that she needs help, which only makes it more obvious lol. There's a reason women read these self-help books. They see a self-actualized man like me with the self-esteem and self-respect that no amount of self-help books can get them. They see a man with the answers for life and happiness and it wipes the smug look off their faces. Tfls and incels live in a world filled with female narcissists who are easily influenced by the culture around them. So women that are into guys that look and act like "Chad" and "Tyrone" are what society is popping out. Women that are attracted to "Chad" and "Tyrone" are also brain dead broads who care about Hollywood, pop culture, shopping, shoes, fashion, and who are superficial and personality disordered. Men who are sad that these women don't find them attractive are men who have no self-worth. I see these women as sperm receptacles, sperm depositories, human toilets, and as relationship trainwrecks waiting to happen, but most men see them as treasure. If men are more sad that these women aren't attracted to them than how sad it is that society is producing these garbage cunts, then these clowns have their priorities backwards. Think about this... They are sad that a socially conditioned garbage cunt doesn't find them attractive. They should try leading with their values and see how many women who also lead with their values find them valuable. The fact that they value women that I consider garbage cunts tells me everything I need to know about them and men who use terms like "she's out of your league". The overt childishness and superficiality of these personality disordered western broads is making dating easier for men who take a values centered approach to dating. It's literally cutting out your work for you. It's weeding out most women for you and making certain kinds of women stand out.

Creg Smith
part of the reason Is the Internet. Back in the day most people meet others in * public *. Now women and older men can meet online, this creates a disparity between the gender in which younger women have even more access to successful men outside their cities, while younger men have less. I'm not even talking about 18 years olds I've seen girls as young as 14 on tinder, saying they're 18. To compound this issue, obesity has created even more of divide in the evenness of dating for younger men and boys. A women that was rated as a 6 just two or three decades ago, is now consider a 9 because of how much rarer healthy weighted women are.

Lol at that first mgtow guy.
These losers lie about everything, he really expects us to believe he is a 6'2 ripped rich engeneer.
If that was true then he wouldn't be mgtow.

These losers lie about everything, he really expects us to believe he is a 6'2 ripped rich engeneer.
Click on the link and see what the guy looks like on the comment section, he literally looks like a cockroach.

The video started off pretty reasonable, got worse at the point you could say the guy is old and oblivious to the reality of SM nowadays and then went full shit with "gotta work on your shit brah" platitudes.

There's nothing I can do to get a 8+ face at 3.

Easy to spot people who don't know what they are talking about. Like that beard guy in the video. Maybe he's a competent coach, but he doesn't know jack shit about what it is for other people. Run and lift to get lean and mean? Good luck doing this without willpower. Be socially competent? No one has ever concisely put it into words, so maybe let's not expect of others that what we cannot accurately describe?
And first of all, really, there's his notion about accepting defeat and working from there. It's not entirely a wrong approach, but there's a limited amount of attempts one can make, there's a limited amount of what can one do in an attempt, and even if I'm at 9/10 of my own performance, that can be like 4/10 for somebody who won the genetic lottery. There's nothing to be done with this, not yet, and, worst of all, there is no way out: all human bodies are incredibly hardy, and resisting agony is nearly impossible, so what can you do if you can't compete and can't put yourself out of the equation?

Click on the link and see what the guy looks like on the comment section, he literally looks like a cockroach.

Lol holy shit, he says he's 7/10 in looks... most deluded person I've ever seen in my life.