Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Problems: Your Dad Is Always Disappointed With You

archaicalchemist22

archaicalchemist22

…,,,All My Life…,,,
-
I hate this shit he’s never fucking happy for me or wants to talk about jack shit besides me moving out so he can live the life he wants even though He’s like 60. He’s so fucking selfish sometimes. Anyway, he’s trying to live this life where it’s like me and my bro don’t even exist. Like man we exist and yes we need help sometimes . This nigga is so selfish sometimes. Anyway, he never wants to talk about inceldom or the big elephant in the room. It’s like people are afraid of it. Besides that, this nigga is never in a good mood unless he drinks. Never happy for me shit is sad like dude maybe I could do better if you fucking Believed in me instead of kicking me while down all the time. I swear one summer I rotted so hard in my room this nigga called me a loser like bro I don’t need you to tell me that shit I need help. But nooo support for inceldom is nonexistent.

Yeah yeah old person moment ,they literally like nothing we do

I hate this shit he’s never fucking happy for me or wants to talk about jack shit besides me moving out so he can live the life he wants even though He’s like 60. He’s so fucking selfish sometimes. Anyway, he’s trying to live this life where it’s like me and my bro don’t even exist. Like man we exist and yes we need help sometimes . This nigga is so selfish sometimes. Anyway, he never wants to talk about inceldom or the big elephant in the room. It’s like people are afraid of it. Besides that, this nigga is never in a good mood unless he drinks. Never happy for me shit is sad like dude maybe I could do better if you fucking Believed in me instead of kicking me while down all the time. I swear one summer I rotted so hard in my room this nigga called me a loser like bro I don’t need you to tell me that shit I need help. But nooo support for inceldom is nonexistent.
What help? Help like going to the toilet or cooking meals? lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

same

Sounds a lot like my dad. He is completely incapable of being happy for me. He abused me mentally and financially during my childhood and into adulthood. This lead to mental illness for me and being a lonely incel.

Sounds a lot like my dad. He is completely incapable of being happy for me. He abused me mentally and financially during my childhood and into adulthood. This lead to mental illness for me and being a lonely incel.
Yeah I feel you dawg. My mom tries to balance it out though. It’s still fucked up. I don’t know about abuse though mentally…. He just called me a loser for being an incel…

Yeah I feel you dawg. My mom tries to balance it out though. It’s still fucked up. I don’t know about abuse though mentally…. He just called me a loser for being an incel…
You lucky. My mom just mentally checked out of life when I was a teen and did nothing to stop the abuse. I’m actually at a critical juncture right now because I’m so old that the chance of me having a family or even a wife is virtually zero. So I don’t know what I shall do in my second half of life without prospects of a family that I always assumed would come “one day”. I’m no longer suicidal like when I was in my 20s, so I don’t really want to die.

Holy shit bro. I’m sorry to hear that; honestly do some pleasant activities. Do shit that makes you happy. Play video games, rebel do shit that make you happy man. Besides that, critical juncture? How old are you man I’m 30. And better late than never. And, we don’t know what the future has in store for us. We can always act loving towards kids or babysit dawg. Do something… man… don’t listen to these dudes on here about this being blue pill or cope or whatever… im giving you legit advice man…. Or suggestion…

You lucky. My mom just mentally checked out of life when I was a teen and did nothing to stop the abuse. I’m actually at a critical juncture right now because I’m so old that the chance of me having a family or even a wife is virtually zero. So I don’t know what I shall do in my second half of life without prospects of a family that I always assumed would come “one day”. I’m no longer suicidal like when I was in my 20s, so I don’t really want to die.

Can't relate. My dad has always been cool with me. Thank god I have good relations with my family, because I would have literally nothing otherwise.

My dad did good helping my paralyzed mom. He died kinda young, so I was left with moms huge medical bills. Other family didn’t help.

Learned young to do it on my own.