Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel pretending to be 100% slayer spotted!

gotet

gotet

Wizard
★★★
This guy claimed he was 100% slayer on a Norwegian podcast. He sat shirtless while being interviewed like a mega douchebag. I can´t believe that this guy has had sex with 60 girls like he said. He can never be like Peter North!

Vlcsnap 2024 05 02 20h56m17s384

Vlcsnap 2024 05 02 20h57m38s205

Vlcsnap 2024 05 02 20h59m46s155

Vlcsnap 2024 05 02 21h08m30s228

Vlcsnap 2024 05 02 21h13m46s012

He looks like an incel to me. Don´t get me wrong. I would never begrudge this guy or any incels for finally managing to get laid. I just don´t buy it that this guy lives like some mega Chad. How could he live like Peter North and we don´t? It´s impossible!

Was he a talented conversationalist?

Like the title says only autistic men can feel love and empathy. NT normalfags only value someone based on if they would fuck them or if they belong to the people who fuck. If you dont fuck you are worthless shit to NT faggots and you are worse than serial killers, war criminals, cult leaders, child molesters and violent thugs combined

must be NT

brutal candid pictures

Looks like a less attractive Dax Shepard.

He would definitely improve his looks if he did something about that Norwood Reaper,
and his lower third.

Either a larp or shows autism is devastating.

It looks like he is intoxicated

What's his height? If he's tall, he's not an incel.

Why are women so hellbent against Non-NT men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back