Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel posts thread on IncelTears

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7s2xsz/anyone_wanna_voicevideo_chat_with_me_maybe_i_come/

HIS POST SAYS:

"I'm willing to accept the fact that maybe it's my personality that's the problem and not my looks.

My friends are probably used to those quirks and so probably don't see a problem where there may be one. Or they may not wish to be honest with me so that they don't hurt my feelings.
So anyone willing to have a 5-10 minute, normal conversation with me and let me know what their first impression of me is? If it's actually my personality then it'll be easier to see that through interaction and to pinpoint exactly what aspect of my personality is at fault."

Interesting, I want to see what cucktears will say in a few days in the comments.

That guy has been attentionwhoring there pretty badly recently

incel: "p-please guys tell me im a good enough person"

dumbass: "oh you are a good enough person you just have to find the right girl!"

incel: "thanks u 2!!!!!"

retarded_dumbshit said:
incel: "p-please guys tell me im a good enough person"
dumbass: "oh you are a good enough person you just have to find the right girl!"
incel: "thanks u 2!!!!!"

This sums up how i feel about every " self proclaimed incel" on cucktears. Also most of them are like 18-19 so i dont even take them seriously.

cucks deserve to be burned at the stake

mental_out said:
I don't for one second doubt that they're incel. You don't get reduced to whoring for validation from internet feminists without being incel.

I'm sure after a few years of it not getting them laid they'll get black pilled.