Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel politics, part1: legalization of prostitution

Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt

Banned
-
This is the first part of a series I have planned to discuss actual & realistic political goals for the incel community.

The first is obvious: The legalization of prostitution. (decriminalization would be even better, but that's a different topic)

Even if you never plan to actually have sex with a prostitute. You should support it. Less men will marry women, and less men will give women free money for nothing (for example via OnlyFans) so overall the price of pussy will go down, women will be less entitled.

Now, how to actually achieve this goal?

A bad strategy would be to try to blackmail normies by making threats like "we will go ER if you don't give in to our demands!"

This would just achieve the opposite, because normies are emotional creatures, they don't think in terms of cause & effect, and so they would just become even more irrational in their hate for incels.

No, a much better strategy is to be Machiavellian, and exploit the emotional & cultural biases of the normies:

• Legal prostitution will reduce sex trafficking, and less poor women will be sold into sex slavery
  • Legal prostitution will reduce rape and sexual violence
  • Every woman should have the right to decide if she wants to be a prostitute or not. Making prostitution illegal is against women's rights
These arguments have a big advantage, typical feminist normies will agree with them, and they will also emotionally support them.

As incels, we don't care about any of those issues, but that's not the point. The normies DO care about it. And if you want to achieve goals via politics, you need to be smart about it and understand your enemy.

So if you argue with normies about this issue, you should always use the above arguments. Especially the "prostiution is a woman's right" argument is very strong, none of these brainwashed normies will dare to disagree with it.

And also: you should never say that you are incel, and that this is the reason why you want legal prostitution. Normies hate incels, and they will be against it just to spite you. They are emotional, they don't think logically.

Not my problem, since that is legal in my country. But Id like to add some pros, because we have a successful policy as I like to think.

When Prostitution is legal the city can tell them at what place they can offer their services. When they are all at one place you can send medical personal to check on them, just offer it, they will gladly accept that. That helps them and the customers. You can send social workers that offer them help, exit options and so on, but of course you must refrain from taking their kids away, that will lead to them going into illegality again. The city could also build cheap rooms for them, even with panic buttons. Maybe you even find a benefactor, who does that for the city. It's a good idea for everyone and makes the world a better place. This is something we do, and it seems to work greatly. Furthermore they don't disturb elsewhere, damaging business and so on. It's just plain good when they are not spread out, but close together.

I'd prefer it to be made illegal once the problems that make so many desperate sub 5s to seek out such services are disappeared or significantly lessened, such as hypergamy and foid standards. :feelsjuice:

Prostitution is legal is my country and it hasn't fixed anything. There still loads of simps, e-thots and my country has a big population of incels even though everything is sexualized here. In fact, overssexualization and degeneracy of society increases the number of incels.

• Legal prostitution will reduce sex trafficking, and less poor women will be sold into sex slavery
  • Legal prostitution will reduce rape and sexual violence
Is there any data to back these claims up?

It was already legalized in my country long ago, kek

No, no degeneracy like prostitution should be legal. This also wouldn’t fix the problem it’d just be a coping mechanism for Incels. Our main problem is the progressive neoliberal society causing our situation and the advancement of technology making more men lonely

I've noticed how many of you are against making prostitution legal and accessible, but yet the reason why you're here is because of sexual frustration.

Like, do you want to have sex or you still hold onto the notion that prostitution is morally wrong and degenerate because there's no "real love" since it involves an exchange of money?

Is there any data to back these claims up?

it doesn't matter if there is actual data to back it up. In the political game, it doesn't matter if your arguments are right or wrong. what matters is if your arguments create the desired emotion in your enemy

it doesn't matter if there is actual data to back it up. In the political game, it doesn't matter if your arguments are right or wrong. what matters is if your arguments create the desired emotion in your enemy
While true, most normies are so horny for the contemporary scientific community these days that they won't believe anything unless their spook of worship has sanctified it by jizzing all over it.

normies are brainless