Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Incel Political Spectrum Test

93 % Nationalism :feelsautistic:

Family - Justice - Humanity.

Additional ones were :
Pragmatism : politics objectively boil down to looking at where the problems are and trying to solve them according to the means available.
Conspiracy.

Doesn't work for mobile

According to cucktears, we're all Alt-Lite Trump-Humpers. I hate SJWs, but I am a SJW though. I'm a Sexual Justice Warrior.
Take the test here https://www.politiscales.net/
Post your results so we can call each other commies and neocons...

Here's mine, I'm an evil leftist who works for George Soros and fucks newborn babies at Cosmic Pizza...
View attachment 100621
Why did you answer so many questions neutrally? Take a stand pussy

My results^

Attachments

• 20190408_144243.jpg
    20190408_144243.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

My results^
I have a lot of centrist views, I imagined myself as a Emir in Al Andalus with a diverse court of officials. Same reason I cannot identify as Right or Left because in the current climate they spend a lot of time bullshitting about non issues.

I have a lot of centrist views, I imagined myself as a Emir in Al Andalus with a diverse court of officials. Same reason I cannot identify as Right or Left because in the current climate they spend a lot of time bullshitting about non issues.
Amirul Mumineen Abu Bakr Al-Sparrow

My results^
Are you on mobile?

FATHERLAND, work, family

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6