Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel paradise/female hell

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Imagine a place where there was:

-No Tinder(reduce hypergamy)
-No make-up(reduce attraction and hypergamy)
-Prostitution was legalized and regulated(decrease thirst)
-Few to no fat women(increase the dating pool)

Women would lose all their power. The number of constantly horny men will go down to the double digits.

none of this would matter though, incels would still be incels. thirst doesn't matter, only looks. when Chad is thirsty, he gets a drink.

The entire purpose of men is to be horny enough to fuck a hole in a tree.

If a woman is 300 lbs and 50 years old, guess what?

IT MAKES ZERO FUCKING DIFFERENCE. She can still have chad.

Deal with it.

It's over.

You could cage all fat women in prisons (like how hamsters have their hamster wheel), each cell will have a treadmill and feed them minimal food, just so they could lose weight.

Living in an incel's paradise

Someone should make that song.

mordr.gif

I live in Chadstralia where prostitution is legalised and regulated and landwhales still have legions of beta orbiters, it does nothing.

ilieknothing said:
I live in Chadstralia where prostitution is legalised and regulated and landwhales still have legions of beta orbiters, it does nothing.

That's why more is required.

ilieknothing said:

It must be hell to be an incel and ethniccel in chadstralia. London is full of chads too.