Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel opinions on late term abortion

Incel opinions on late term abortion

• Late term abortion should be legal

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Late term abortion should be illegal

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
★★
Should it really be over before it even began?

Include "Women should take responsibility and stop fucking around so abortions wouldn't need to happen" as an option.

I wish everyone was aborted, but foids will use this to remain Chad's irresponsible little teehees as opposed to actually caring about the fate of their unborn children. So I have extremely mixed feelings.

Should be a crime.

I would like to think that killing people should be illegal.

Chad’s dick should not be prioritised over the life of a person.

I don't give a shit about the fetus/baby but foids must suffer for whoring.

does 24 years count as late term?

Include "Women should take responsibility and stop fucking around so abortions wouldn't need to happen" as an option.

Should be a crime.

I would like to think that killing people should be illegal.

If the baby can survive at 20 weeks in incubation than it should be a crime after this.
There's a multitude of contraceptives to prevent abortion plus up to 20 weeks is reasonable for anyone to abort.

Some incels say abortion is bad because women should have to deal with the consequences of their promiscuity, not just abort their problems away.

Other incels say abortion is good because murdering Chad's offspring curbs the spread of Chad's genes.

I have an elegant solution to this: Make abortion illegal, but all babies born out of wedlock should be castrated. This prevents babies born as a result of promiscuity (mostly Chad babies) from spreading their genes when they get older, and it also forces the woman to take care of the kid and deal with the consequences of being a whore.

Irresponsible sex leading to unintended pregnancy when the child will have a lower quality of life should be illegal.

It's bad, but idk if I really care. I would rather circumcision be illegal tbh. I want my foreskin back

in my country, insurances pay a part of the abortions

that's why l am against it. It means the whole population pays for young girls to freely go whoring everywhere

If it could prevent an incel from being born.. sure why not. I shouldn't have been born

All abortion is murder. While we're at it, circumcision is also cruel.

its murder, they should be jailed or decapitated.

Life is a shit. Therefore no need to creat new meanegless painfull idiotic existence.

Abortion regarding what term it’s in is a purely emotional decision. There fundamentally no difference between aborting a fetus upon conception or just before birth; it just doesn’t sit well with me that u can kill something that resembles a baby or is pretty much a fully formed baby, in the case of killing kids just before the mother gives birth..

But abortion should be banned because it increases promiscuity when foids have no parental investment when getting fucked. It encourages degeneracy.. only exception should be for Down syndrome kids or kids that are going to be born with defects. Think thalidomide babies. Rape babies shouldn’t be aborted. I know that’s a common argument. Rape isn’t nearly as bad a thing as people think and if a foid doesn’t want to carry bald manlet’s spawn to term, perhaps she should think twice about frauding her SMV and advertising her fertility to dangerous high testosterone primates and basically dangling herself in front of them. Or perhaps not remaining single while finding herself and having a man around to protect her..

Hi cucktears :)

Even aside from the moral aspect, the birth rate in western countries is already in the shitter. Any western government wanting to avoid societal collapse should outlaw abortions and birth control, because otherwise our native population will be in a constant decline. Importing immigrants is like drinking poison to solve your dehydration.

I personally look forward to the collapse of the west, that way I can apocalypsemaxx and ascend by force.

I would have been late aborted if my parents didn't decide that I was born early jfl