Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel on .org blackpills his mom starts crying

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
★★★★★

Why are you back

Here are the messages from Mayo Mogger, filtered out from the rest:

1. "they were convincing me that hanging from a bar would increase my height , they shouted at me that you are short cuz you dont put in the effort , they i shot back at em jfl that they are genetically inferior"

2. "they have killed my soul at 8 itself"

3. "im getting closer to beating my father up i would say i bonesmashed him"

4. "its over"

5. "i did the same then my mom started crying 'no i did not want this life for you , you are gonna kill yourself , she started screaming at my father ' your son will kill himself' , im so sorry for your upbrining and this' i mean she is not wrong."

6. "sure buddy , my father has never allowed a cut other than a buzzcut or nerdy combover he did not allow me to go out , just study bro he raised me as a fucking foid he is a braindead dumbfuck"

7. "my father is a dumbfuck coincidentally he admires my brother who has ramirez tier hunter eyes , my cousin's father is based he is a manlet he never got him into studies so he got him into swimming at 8. Meanwhile my manlet father decided just study for 10 hoours a day and nevr go out with your friends bro , i will literally kill my self after i clear this exam"

8. "now im realising why so many parents are at old age homes lmao"

Here are the messages from Mayo Mogger, filtered out from the rest:

1. "they were convincing me that hanging from a bar would increase my height , they shouted at me that you are short cuz you dont put in the effort , they i shot back at em jfl that they are genetically inferior"

2. "they have killed my soul at 8 itself"

3. "im getting closer to beating my father up i would say i bonesmashed him"

4. "its over"

5. "i did the same then my mom started crying 'no i did not want this life for you , you are gonna kill yourself , she started screaming at my father ' your son will kill himself' , im so sorry for your upbrining and this' i mean she is not wrong."

6. "sure buddy , my father has never allowed a cut other than a buzzcut or nerdy combover he did not allow me to go out , just study bro he raised me as a fucking foid he is a braindead dumbfuck"

7. "my father is a dumbfuck coincidentally he admires my brother who has ramirez tier hunter eyes , my cousin's father is based he is a manlet he never got him into studies so he got him into swimming at 8. Meanwhile my manlet father decided just study for 10 hoours a day and nevr go out with your friends bro , i will literally kill my self after i clear this exam"

8. "now im realising why so many parents are at old age homes lmao"
JFL at the dead hangs increase height copers

Funny, my father also coped that i turned out to be so short because muh i didnt eat enough meat. This nigga is 163cm and my mom is 164cm, did these retards expect me to become 6ft+ or what ? Just fucking lol at these brain dead idiots

Funny, my father also coped that i turned out to be so short because muh i didnt eat enough meat. This nigga is 163cm and my mom is 164cm, did these retards expect me to become 6ft+ or what ? Just fucking lol at these brain dead idiots
I live in burgerland and never use cm but I am brutally height mogged by father who I am told was around 180cm I ended up being about 170 just a little taller than my mom

I live in burgerland and never use cm but I am brutally height mogged by father who I am told was around 180cm I ended up being about 170 just a little taller than my mom
Genetic recombination pill is brutal