Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel news 4/10/2020

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

@MountainGorilla @ThePlagueDoctor @HidekiTojota @Sparrow's Song @Operation Miranda @Yerberito @ItsOver4cel @metabuxx @DepressionTookMyIQ @San Salvador @FUCKITALLREEE @pp183 @MartinLutherCoon @Kurt Gödel @lll @werty1457 @1680 @Llama @ihaveno1 @Amacko @manicel @Dionysus

if any of u wanna be taken off inkel news subscription just say so in forum or if you want to be added to it say so in forum thx

Last edited:
Not added jfl

Iirc i came to know about this forum thanks to IT after a big ForeverAlone youtuber mentioned the sub.

Inkelnews

Bruh, you sound like a 12 year old.

Well, shit. Do you look like a kid too? Guessing you age slowly.
yeah, and I'm short like one (5'5).

It's a problem with my growth hormones and it affects a lot, although because of (albeit very rare) injections I can get, I've actually been able to grow peach fuzz on my face (Not a big deal but it means alot to me). I might be going through a mini puberty...at 19...

Interesting news tbh

thanks for the mention

Good job brother keep it up

fake news, @XOR 's ban is permanent

also add me to the subscription list

Theres a big foreveralone youtuber? What's his name?
There WAS. Monday fa Monday. I think his politics channel Blue Monday it's still up. A women came into his life and he became a cuck.

There WAS. Monday fa Monday. I think his politics channel Blue Monday it's still up. A women came into his life and he became a cuck.
Oh yeah I remember that guy. Its was sad to see how once that roastie decided to settle down with him he became full bluepill